Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta (2393 Views)

ATBU Student Electrocuted To Death In Bauchi / Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria? / 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by jesusjewel1(f): 5:16am On Nov 15, 2014
A young girl named Aisha (pictured above)
who was going to school on a motorbike
was crushed to death by an oncoming car
this evening in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The
lady was well known in the area where the
accident happened. Too sad. May her soul
rest in peace… Amen.

1 Share

Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2014
This shouldn't be here. No no no n o no n on o! it shouldn't be

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by MizMyColi(f): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2014
What in heaven's name is this!!!!!!

Jesus! Warrriiissss This!!!!!

Oh no o o o

cry cry
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by goodygirl1(f): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Oh my! R.I.P .....life and death, too much mystery!
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by priscaoge(f): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2014
Holy Moses shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is one reason Why I hate this byke of a thing. Can't even remember the last time I board a byke angry angry
Jesus!!!! This is horrible cry cry

Could it be that on coming vehicle crushed her head when they fell? sad sad Where is d byke man Is he Ok? Oh this is heartbreaking cry cry

What a horrible way to die...RIP dear
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by OAUTemitayo: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2014
She was a student of Salawu Abiola Comprehensive high school.
They were three on the bike.
two die instantly.
The okada man and the remaining student still on a dangerous condition at federal medical centre Idi, Aba
Very sad
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Godmother(f): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Oh God! This is terrible! Didn't they use helments?! Why three on a bike? I hope the driver of the car was apprehended.
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Franchise21(m): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2014
May her soul find eternal rest. Amen
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2014
OH NOOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by ayobase(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2014
kai ..... what a gory sight to behold.

so unfortunate. and where is the rider?
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by christopher123(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2014
jesusjewel1:
rest in peace… Amen.

Okada has never been good

Thats a pity
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2014
When these okada guyz were banned, some useless forumites/ Nigerians were attacking d governors of the states where okadas are not allowed for commercial usage. This is one of the disadvantages these governors were preventing from happening.
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by MisterLongman(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2014
Speechless shockedangry
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by kelechiMarie(f): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
RIP this is horrible,such young lives
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Alexander01(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
May her soul R.I.P
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by midasbliss(f): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
ouch.... Rip to d departed... May dis not be our portion.
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by StrongPenis: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
She was a student of Salawu Abiola Comprehensive high school.
They were three on the bike.
two die instantly.
The okada man and the remaining student still on a dangerous condition at federal medical centre Idi, Aba
Very sad
Errrrrrrrrrm.......am I missing something here? undecided 3 people on the bike, two died instantly, meaning there should be one left. or am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Isiterere(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
This is why I support the ban on Okada nationwide; Tricycle should be the alternative.
The way the okada-men manoeuvre, run on the highway atimes gives me lots of worry. They should ban Okada everywhere, tricycle is a better alternatives,they usually run like okada, the accident will be minimal(though I've never seen nor heard of it before)
Okada has outlived its usefulness, doing more lasting damages to the family.
R I P to the gal.
What a way to die....

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Adeoba10(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
jesusjewel1:
rest in peace… Amen.
RIP... but dis incident happened last week at eleweran obantoko...
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Amen embarassed cry
midasbliss:
ouch.... Rip to d departed... May dis not be our portion.
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Readonee35L(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
What
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by macklef(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wtf!!

It splashed her brain gaddamit!!
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Cwaya(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
WHAT DA HECK !!! Please Someone should take this Image Outta here !!! cry angry

I HATE OKADA !! infact BIKE !!
Re: Graphic Pic: Young Studentcrushed To Death In Abeokuta by Dexpro: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
RIP!!! cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History You Should Know / Breaking News: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List RC5 – 2017 Is Out / Whatsapp Group Chat For All Nigeria Students- NANS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.