Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? (79493 Views)

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*. / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2008
[size=20pt]By the way, happy Buffday Cipriani [/size]  grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2008
@Topic,

Animal: Cannibal

Reason: I eat human flesh especially the darkchocolate ones

* I predict the person below me would be delicious. grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2008
Ohhhh. . . Forget to wish. Happy buffday and may all your wishes come true except your signature. grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2008
hyena

saw d commotion )cipriani/jassie) and was just laffing
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2008
@cipriani

popsi iyalayae ni omo ale! so because u toast ibk she no gree for you, u wan kill yourself for ma neck ehn?
why u dey complain when i no use ya mama pic? tongue
Gaby don show ya mama pic with your cake sef. . . Omo abiipabe!
PS: Sango loni Ara, Ogun loni Ibon! Iwo loni Iya e! grin Omo oshi!

@biolabee

parrot. . . because na olofofo wink grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by MrCrackles(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2008
Jassie be like Cobra! grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2008
Mr Crackles be like erm erm erm. . . Praying Mantis cheesy
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by MrCrackles(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
Jassie be like "Alangba olori pupa" grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by bluespice(f): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2008
chihuahua kiss
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hippopotamus!

@crackles

U be like guinea pig grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by bluespice(f): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2008
seal grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2008
. . . and t.a.m.u.s for da hi po po tamus. . . hippopotamus. . . grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Opslag(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2008
Uhm!dog!
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
jassie is an ostrich

hia hia ho

jasie is one skinny ostrich

hia hia ho

popsi iyalaya mi wa ni orun

Oti mental? Ma se gbagbe lati lo si Yaba apa osi tongue tongue tongue tongue

NB: I never for once toasted IBK, sori tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2008
@gaby

thank you my dear. lol kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Bbeee: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2008
happy buffday cipriani

i go give u 404 later okay? grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2008
Go chop am yoursef. I no want. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Bbeee: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2008
e don tire u ni? cheesy

me no dey eat 404
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
I no sabi how E take look like tongue tongue tongue

Maybe make you try shop am tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Bbeee: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2008
y u too dey lie,

oga confess
u be calabar man
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
ki lo nse iwo bobo yi

Mo ni mi o je aja abi na by force

I no be calabar or you wan dash me calabar citizenship ni? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Bbeee: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2008
ehen, o ti confess, oya tani okurin ye to wa ni profile ee?
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2008
Okunrin yen ni emi gangan nigba ti mo wa ni Sicily ni ilu Italo

Baba mi ni Nigerian sugbon my mum na Italian.

kabish, (okay in italian)
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Bbeee: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2008
na lie, i no gree, oya change picture, put anoda picture of ur self
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2008
I no get another one unless you want make i put my junior broda picshur because him black like nija.

Na him take afta our papa cool cool cool cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Bbeee: 12:15am On Nov 27, 2008
put am make i see, at least una go use one tin resemble grin cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2008
Sowri, no be today

Virus don shop him picshurs wey dey for my system. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Bbeee: 12:23am On Nov 27, 2008
u too dey lie

hisseesssssss

SHIOR
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2008
I no dey lie, I no get anvirus for my system

Se you don hear of Raola Odinga, na virus O tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 1:27am On Nov 27, 2008
Animal: Bulldog and Shitzu dog

Reason: Because he is mixed blood
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 1:33am On Nov 27, 2008
meaning
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 1:53am On Nov 27, 2008
Nothing naaa. Just have nothing else betta to say smiley

@Topic

Cocroach cause he go run here and there like one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Challenge - Guess The Country Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.