Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War (1003 Views)

Yoruba Rap War / Who want to Start A Rap War? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 22, 2008
Niggas holding me, holding me, i wanna lose it, leave me yo niggas, lemme teach a bitch a lesson. Am mad, am angry, where my nukes at, imma leave you like one of those one leg, one hand patients at Hiroshima. This is third world war. Get ready. I aint gon sign any cease fire till i see whatever90 in ashes.

Come on junk bitch, show me what you got?
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by HRhotness(f): 2:29am On Nov 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked

na wa oh. . . all this for jenny. . . is this how u kids show love these days? undecided
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by DarkRxn(f): 2:33am On Nov 22, 2008
Don't mind them. No be by force to love o. . . cheii!!
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 22, 2008
Come on girl, my laptop battery is about to die and nepa has taken light. Come on show me what you got and I'm going to use a nail and holes on ya head with a hammer. Yo dump?
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 22, 2008
before i go to bed. I want to leave miseries. I want to leave fear. I want to troubles on yo head whatever90. I'm going to tell yo boyfriend to use yo and dump yo. I'm going to take ya in a boat and leave lonely in a island. You gon be there all alone. I ain't mercy. Imma break yo leg and leave yo on crutches matter of fact wheel chairs gon be cool. Soon you gon be crawling like a snail. That's what u get for fuckin wit the world badest, greatest, fearest and most wanted gangster. I got it running through my blood.
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 22, 2008
@whatever90

Tonight, tonight, imma torture u like da way U.S torture peeps at Gitmo. Imma leave u burning alive. Imma electrocute. Imma make u screaming and begging for mercy but it ain't gonna come. Imma teach ya lesson to the extent when a 1yr girl talks you gon respect her. Imma make u fear, to the extent whenever u see bigmodo posts on nairaland, you turn off ur pc and smash into pieces. Imma make u beg for mercy but i aint gon free yo.
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 22, 2008
Whatever90 is at the refugee camp. I was told yesterday. It's a pity but i can't help. Am gon deport yo tomorrow back to where u came from. I ain't take ya to nigeria because u aint act like em. I'm going to take u to bangladesh. Thats where u belong. Am coming, am coming, with my crews and cops. I see a girl crying and pleading wit me. Kneeling in front of me. Saying she gon gimme front and back. Excuses, girl u r going back to bangladesh. Wot am i gonna do wit a rotten pussy? U going back to bangladesh where u came frm tonight. Am gone, am going to bed, it's 3am in aba. Bye girl, see u morrow.
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 22, 2008
i won, i won, me and jony, am going to bed. whatever90 is the loser. i won, i won, gimme the award.
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by arramyjay: 3:22am On Nov 22, 2008
Wow your thread and your posts shows clearly your age.Are you de-attached from reality?
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by sexyLeamon(f): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2008
shegirl71:

Wow your thread and your posts shows clearly your age.Are you de-attached from reality?
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by Crude(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2008
@BigModo

I think shegirl is right, wat class are u K.G 2? Pls, stop littering up this section, get out and find some other site to visit. . . .u can be on a Indecency site for all i care. . . .
This rap battle section is dead already. . . .real rapheads are trying to awaken it, but u being arround will only deteriorate the situation. . . . .so pls do us a favour and quit
Re: Bigmodo Vs Whatever90 Rap War by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2008
@ Crude
Am the Hitler of Africa so don't let me do you what dat dude did to the Jews. This time imma win. Not even NATO can come to rescue you. My tactics r so unique, to the fact that it gon take the end of the world to grab it.

(1) (Reply)

Obainojazz Vs Icekidd / Think U Can Free Style? Show Ur Talents: / Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.