Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Re: When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended Council Of State Meeting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended Council Of State Meeting? (904 Views)

Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended Council Of State Meeting? by Kokorokoo: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
This observation was originally posted by Mikeansy, a fellow nairalander and I quote him:

"Please, when was the last time Buhari attended council of state meeting

For a man so passionate about Nigeria that he ask for the people's vote for the last 3 election?

How often does he go to council of states meeting as expected of all former heads of state?"

And I have this to say...

Our people say, it is in doing the little we know how well a person can handle the big task.
Within the past 6 years, what has the general done to engender peace and development in in his own community or the country at large?
One must not be in power to be influence positively his environment.
Within the recent years, this general has been at the centre of major bloody crisis and threats in the north, we all know that.
Within the recent years, this same general has shamelessly made unguarded bloody remarks that has caused and is causing strife and bitterness.
Within the recent years this same man has never for once made any meaningful contribution to the peace and development of his immediate community, state and country.

Buhari, I assure you has nothing good to offer. His struggle for power is simply because he thinks he's born to rule and you're born to be ruled.
Good a thing! Buhari cannot even win a APC primaries even in a million attempts, let alone winning the presidency.
His troubles and travails continues.

For those of you hired to promote him here, I thank God you've finally found a seasonal employement, "but stop deceiving that old man". Save him his retirement money. You have run him bankrupt already such that he had to borrow from a bank to buy his party's form. Una wan finish buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended Council Of State Meeting? by mooremedia: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Re: When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended Council Of State Meeting? by jamace(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
APC e-warriors have gone under. grin grin
Re: Re: When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended Council Of State Meeting? by kokoA(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
When was the last time our commander in chief visited Borno state? For a man passionate about Nigeria that he is asking for re-election? Isn't it proper to go and mourn with our people over there?
Re: Re: When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended Council Of State Meeting? by igbeke: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kokorokoo:
This observation was originally posted by Mikeansy, a fellow nairalander and I quote hi:

"Please, when was the last time Buhari attended council of state meeting

For a man so passionate about Nigeria that he ask for the people's vote for the last 3 election?

How often does he go to council of states meeting as expected of all former heads of state?"

And I have this to say...

Our people say, it is in doing the little we know how well a person can handle the big task.
Within the past 6 years, what has the general done to gender peace ans development in in his own community or the country at large?
One must not be in power to be influence positively his environment.
Within the recent years, this general has been at the centre of major bloody crisis and threats in the north, we all know that.
Within the recent years, this same general has shamelessly made unguarded bloody remarks that has caused and is causing strife and bitterness.
Within the recent years this same man has never for once made any meaningful contribution to the peace and development of his immediate community, state and country.

Buhari, I assure you has nothing good to offer. His struggle for power is simply because he thinks he's born to rule and you're born to be ruled.
Good a thing! Buhari cannot even win a APC primaries even in a million attempts, let alone winning the presidency.
His troubles and travails continues.

For those of you hired to promote him here, I thank God you've finally found a seasonal employement, "but stop deceiving that old man". Save him his retirement money. You have run him bankrupt already such that he had to borrow from a bank to buy his party's form. Una wan finish buhari?
u just made a point here.
I have also be observing in my quietness.
Though I may not say much but believe me when I say this:
Muhammadu Buhari does not deserve Nigerians votes.

1 Like

Re: Re: When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended Council Of State Meeting? by Kokorokoo: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2014
igbeke:

u just made a point here.
I have also be observing in my quietness.
Though I may not say much but believe me when I say this:
Muhammadu Buhari does not deserve Nigerians votes.
Very true!
Re: Re: When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended Council Of State Meeting? by shigoslim(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2014
None of our politicians is worthy to emulate because they hve lost the sense of decorum.

I will not defend GEJ neither would i condemn him. Though he is trying his best but he has not being effectively impact in ordinary Nigeria.

@thesame time, am sorry to say Buhari is not the savior that everyone is waiting for. I dnt expect Gen Buhari to voice into our modern democracy, he contribute nothing to our democracy.

Imagine Gen yakubu gowon who forth for the unity of this nation, who has pact positively to Nigeria never made a statement to contest for any political appointee in the country. He made himself as an elder state man .

Then what is buhari looking for when the likes of general yakubu gowon were not asking for political office.

1 Like

Re: Re: When Was The Last Time Buhari Attended Council Of State Meeting? by egbaguy: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2014
What is the essence of sitting with people who just sit together,crack jokes and wnt tell themselves truth about d problem in nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Gej Wake Up And Destroy Boko Haram - @mrayedee / How To Make Money From Politics. / Senator Simeon Ajibola Emerges PDP Gov Flag Bearer In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.