Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

MTN Macademy With Bilyak Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Macademy With Bilyak Consulting (1000 Views)

Symantic Consulting Interview / Shell Vacancy through Phillips Consulting / Jobs from Michael Craig (for Nigerian Consulting Firm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Macademy With Bilyak Consulting by tulouse(f): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hi Nairalanders, I'm sure some of you are already aware of the MTN Macademy which allows you to study courses at the rate of N100 per course and you will be issued certificate of completion. Now, my question is how credible do you think this online course is? According to what I found out, the courses are to run for 7 days, which means 7 days duration for any course you choose to study. What also attracted me was a statement on the site that you can add it to your CV, like it boosts your CV. Please what is your honest opinion about it? Do you think such online course will be relevant? Though it is stated on their site that they are working on the accrediton of some of the courses.
Re: MTN Macademy With Bilyak Consulting by tulouse(f): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
I need response

(1) (Reply)

TRMS Recruitment For Graduate Engineers / Investing With N50,000 / Urgent Vacancies In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.