Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Injector Vs Capurator - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Injector Vs Capurator (1227 Views)

Top 5 Signs Of A Bad Fuel Injector / "Servicing The Injector Nozzles" - Meaning In Nigerian Context? / Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injector Vs Capurator by Ebi4life: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
my benz 190 injector is consuming too much fuel, I want to change the injector to capurator. Will the change affect the benz 190 negatively?will the capurator reduce the fuel consumption or not? Please I need ur advice.
Re: Injector Vs Capurator by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ebi4life:
my benz 190 injector is consuming too much fuel, I want to change the injector to capurator. Will the change affect the benz 190 negatively?will the capurator reduce the fuel consumption or not? Please I need ur advice.

Boss IMHO you need a new car.
Re: Injector Vs Capurator by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ebi4life:

When you say your Mercedes-Benz 190 is using too much gas, what would you term as too much? More details are needed, to determine if the gas mileage is normal for your model and year:

Engine size.
Transmission type.
Model year.

And just so you know, a fuel-injected engine is heaps more efficient than a carburettor-fed one. Ripping out the fuel injection system, and slapping on a carburettor of unknown origin will cause nothing but misery, poor gas mileage and performance.
Re: Injector Vs Capurator by AutosBay(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
@ Op please read this before carrying out any changes similar thread has been ironed out.

https://www.nairaland.com/140340/mercedes-benz-190-fuel-comsumption
Re: Injector Vs Capurator by Ebi4life: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Siena:

When you say your Mercedes-Benz 190 is using too much gas, what would you term as too much? More details are needed, to determine if the gas mileage is normal for your model and year:

Engine size.
Transmission type.
Model year.

And just so you know, a fuel-injected engine is heaps more efficient than a carburettor-fed one. Ripping out the fuel injection system, and slapping on a carburettor of unknown origin will cause nothing but misery, poor gas mileage and performance.
it consumes about 10 litres for 25km.
Re: Injector Vs Capurator by lonelydora: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ebi4life:
Do it and say good bye to the car. Do it at your own RISK.
Re: Injector Vs Capurator by chillex8(m): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ebi4life:
it consumes about 10 litres for 25km.

With or without traffic
Re: Injector Vs Capurator by Ebi4life: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
chillex8:

With or without traffic

very light traffic that u dnt need to apply break.
Re: Injector Vs Capurator by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Don't carry out that change. Does the car smoke?

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Take A Look At The First “made In Nigeria” Cars / Camry Car Coolant Type / Does The New 2017 ‪#‎audi‬ R8 Look Different Enough From The Last One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.