Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (2801 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by software(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2008
Re: . by kiwi992(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2008
Mate,

software:

hi guys,

Last week, i was in kogi state for 2days, so i decided to visit river Niger bridge, to my greatest surprise, i found out that the solar powered street light that were installed there numbering almost 50 in number has been removed, leaving just ONE LEFT,

When coming from Abuja root, you would find one at the entrance, the rest has been removed, I really do not know who could have done such a thing, i definitely know it is not the government,

Could it be some demonic forces in the River? could it be that they don't like light? because its not easy for someone to just go and remove them, that road is always very very busy, a thief can't just go there to remove almost 49 solar powered street light,

I took some pics of it, but unfortunately, my memory card is bad, am going to be there soon again, i would take the pics and post it here. ,

who else has observed it?

You are joking aren't you?  I'm sure you are.

kiwi992.
Re: . by Gamine(f): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2008
LOL.

The same demonic forces that would soon make the bridge collapse

omo, thank God for heloflane! grin
Re: . by mazaje(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2008
Re: . by reindeer: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2008
How i wish you had gotten there in time to take a picture of the demons doing their vandalising assignment!
grin grin

this is joke,no?
Re: . by shotster50(m): 2:46am On Nov 26, 2008
@ Poster

Were you high on something when you wrote this?
Re: . by holyeye(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2008
i tot River Niger bridge is the one that leads to Onitsha,
poster hope all is well.
Re: . by shotster50(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
Its the same one that goes through Lokoja.
Re: . by software(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2008
here is the pic i promised to post,

Re: . by software(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2008

Re: . by software(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2008

Re: . by software(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
the entrance, "when coming from Abuja"

That happens to be the only Street light left, the others has been swallowed by some things i cant really say who they are, i dont want them to come after me, shocked

Re: . by shotster50(m): 1:18am On Dec 12, 2008
Are you for real
Re: . by bawomolo(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2008
a mind is a terrible thing to waste
Re: . by ow11(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
I thought your pics would show the demons eating incandescent light bulbs and solar panels for lunch tongue
Re: . by Ovamboland(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2009
Crucify him not too early   lipsrsealed

Just a classic example of why Nigeria is backward undecided

Since this sotware guy can use the computer so we can safely assume he is literate, imagine the fate that befalls the 50 something % of Nigerians that cant even use the computer or read and write.

Can you expect this kind of person (software) to make an informed, sound choice of a leader that can make meaninful impact on society? cry cry cry
Re: . by argent(f): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2009
Software you are just one hell of a funny dude.

If you dnt have something doing, please get a job.
Re: . by naijacutee(f): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2009
Ovamboland:

Crucify him not too early   lipsrsealed

Just a classic example of why Nigeria is backward undecided

Since this sotware guy can use the computer so we can safely assume he is literate, imagine the fate that befalls the 50 something % of Nigerians that cant even use the computer or read and write.

Can you expect this kind of person (software) to make an informed, sound choice of a leader that can make meaninful impact on society? cry cry cry

lol. You beat me to it, bro!!!  grin grin

@ software: Hmm, strange. What do you think the demonic forces would be using the solar lights for, in their demonic world? Abi has NEPA struck in hellfire too (Maybe they have a bad president like us?? lipsrsealed)
Re: . by Easypizzy(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2009
nice joke software, if you were serious, see ya
Re: . by Wiliki: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
dat bridge nah confluence bridge nt river niger bridge

(1) (Reply)

I 'hate' Atheists / Masturbation Is A Direct Ticket To Hell / Why Being An Homosexual Is Not A Sin - Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.