Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass (6814 Views)

Solomon Ogunniyi, OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (pictured) / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Branches Of Jamb Office To Get Your Change Of Institution/course Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by seunrebirth(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
OMG! This is serious, you can imagine the extra steps some female students takes just pass exams. ...Is it that she's too lazy to read or write? cos me i don't understand why some girl still do this. Please guys what do you think about this? Any advice for her?
I actually dont know the school they are both from.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ld4ihL3NPVQ/VFx_qDNrfvI/AAAAAAABN2g/kIbSSeLs0pc/s1600/Naija%2B2.jpg[/img]

Photo credit: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/11/18-photos-female-student-caught-doing.html
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by anitaa(f): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
The girl should pray to God for forgiveness and face her studies seriously
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
names and location else adonbilivit
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by Texykool: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bros... Dis news don tey nah. Na East Africa e happen.
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by Elcemento(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thank God i no open the link.But seriously,they are both in trouble!

Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
^^^ cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by lanxlot(m): 6:02am On Nov 09, 2014
Veeey:
^^^ cheesy cheesy
Haha, I think say na doing I.T sef. industrial training.
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by iWillSackDatMod: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2014
heehheeheee.........bloggers must chop............

Na 2day I don dey see d pix?
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by harrysterol(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2014
na so dem d bring fake news come here dem wan pass tro back door mke front page
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by dmjinc(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2014
seunrebirth:
OMG! This is serious, you can imagine the extra steps some female students takes just pass exams. ...Is it that she's too lazy to read or write? cos me i don't understand why some girl still do this. Please guys what do you think about this? Any advice for her?
I actually dont know the school they are both from.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ld4ihL3NPVQ/VFx_qDNrfvI/AAAAAAABN2g/kIbSSeLs0pc/s1600/Naija%2B2.jpg[/img]

Photo credit: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/11/18-photos-female-student-caught-doing.html
Video or..... angry
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by kandiikane(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2014
So you blame the student? Majority of such cases is the lecturer saying, " phuck me and you pass, phuck me not and you fail."
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by jaycpu(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2014
g

Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by Richy4(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
It's not a new thing.
Just the same game with different players
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by hardbody: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Richy4:
It's not a new thing.
Just the same game with different players

...And different motives.....
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by mzhorlah(f): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Of what business of mine is it now?
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by alexis007(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
na today?...this topic is always reincarnating like an ogbanje angry
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by lexrichy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
If she can give it to useless boys freely then why shouldn't the lecturer have his own fair share of the cake.
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by Dollabommie(m): 2:14am On Nov 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by rutemi: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Op.... Old yann na be this
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by Neddyned(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Am not suprised, d lecturer might take advantage of her!!
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by Stormpson: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
please CLICK AND share this links to your friends,family,or loved ones. EXPOSED.EARN N100,000 MONTHLY - Earn N1,600 whenever somebody signs up using your referral link. ... http:///social/100/29824 EARN N100,000 MONTHLY - Earn N1,600 whenever somebody signs up using your referral link. ... http:///social/100/29824
Re: Female Student 'CAUGHT DOING IT' With Lecturer In His Office To Pass by Andyblaze: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2014

I like her charisma!!

Meanwhile something is going down in a few hours as the most romantic event on NAIRALAND ever... CLICK HERE TO BE PART OF IT

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Acca Text Books In Lagos?---bpp/kaplan? / University Of Port-harcourt Part Time Aptitude Test Exams / JAMB Supplementary Exam Results Are Out | (for July 1st 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.