Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? (1580 Views)

When You Borrowed Money From Ur Wife To Bet On Arsenal Match (photo) / Set Of Pretty Faces On Nairaland / Nigerian Babes And Their Over-sabi Attitude In Public Places!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? by coolebux(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ever since I registered with this forum, I'm yet to view a babe's ugly profile pix.
Someone should tell me if all these pix are for real or just borrowed photos.

We need the truth. grin
Re: Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
coolebux:
Ever since I registered with this forum, I'm yet to view a babe's ugly profile pix.
Someone should tell me if all these pix are for real or just borrowed photos.

We need the truth. grin
what truth?
Re: Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? by bunmioguns(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
so na babe profile you dey always check on Nairaland

smh

*pisses at every corner of the thread and swags out*
Re: Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? by Texykool: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Most of them na fake picture dem put

Except the babes in Sexuality Section cheesy
Re: Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lol joblessness.
Re: Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? by opyzy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? by coolebux(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Lol joblessness.
No.1 ugly bae so far
U came to prove me wrong, is it?. grin
Re: Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
coolebux:

No.1 ugly bae so far
U came to prove me wrong, is it?. grin

Awh thanks you're so kind. Well I'm glad I did grin
Re: Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? by coolebux(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2014
bunmioguns:
so na babe profile you dey always check on Nairaland

smh

*pisses at every corner of the thread and swags out*

Pissing like a stray goatt grin

(1) (Reply)

/ 15 Quotes Of President Mugabe That Will Get You Laughing Hard / whats the definition of fustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.