Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

MTN Surprise - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Surprise (1087 Views)

MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) / MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Surprise by KhayodeOlajide(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Just Last week Thursday, the Chief Marketing Officer of MTN, Bayo Adekanmbi, revealed that subscribers to the telecommunications service provider, MTN Nigeria will, as from Friday 7th Nov, 2014 have the opportunity to recharge their phones for as low as N10. The statement quoted Adekambi to have said that the initiative, to be launched in Kano, was to ensure that no Nigerian was shut out of the values that the network offers.

SEE BELOW FOR MORE SURPRISE FROM MTN

As MTNSurpise moving to an end, i will love to Share with you some of the Enjoyment in the package.
Surprisingly MTN is dashing out 100mb to be used within 7 days (Simply text 11 to 400)
Surprisingly MTN is giving his customers 11 free SMS to be used within 7 days
Surprisingly MTN also give free calls for the next 7 days. By simply talk for 2 munites and you' ill get the next 1 munite free  
Double your recharge  by rechanging voucher above #100 and get (times 2) of your recharge
 Also in this MTNSurprise you can enjoy #100 bonus on your recharge by dialing *885*12 digit pin

Hope this information helps?If it works for you, don't forget to drop your testimony
Re: MTN Surprise by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2014
The 100mb runs like a tap. You'd only use 15mb before it disappears. It lasts only three days.

Nobody uses SMSes again so 11 are as good as nothing.

I don't know about free calls because I hate talking without seeing facial expressions. Would wait till others post their experiences so I can find out if its true.

Doubling your voucher is as bad as borrowing credit; it only lasts 24 hours.

The bonus is the same as voucher doubling.

On the whole F9 for mtn, they are thieves and have no business ethic. They better switch to a more honest form of business; I suggest running a lemonade stand.

[EDIT]

Buy N10.00 mtn credit and use it to send 50 or so whatsapp messages. Way cheaper than using smses.

1 Like

Re: MTN Surprise by Matttthew(m): 1:10am On Nov 09, 2014
charix:
The 100mb runs like a tap. You'd only use 15mb before it disappears. It lasts only three days.

Nobody uses SMSes again so 11 are as good as nothing.

I don't know about free calls because I hate talking without seeing facial expressions. Would wait till others post their experiences so I can find out if its true.

Doubling your voucher is as bad as borrowing credit; it only lasts 24 hours.

The bonus is the same as voucher doubling.

On the whole F9 for mtn, they are thieves and have no business ethic. They better switch to a more honest form of business; I suggest running a lemonade stand.
Mine didn't even worked @all b4 it was deduced.
Re: MTN Surprise by Mucokey(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Silliest Apps Ever Made / Set Any Song As A Ringtone On Your Iphone / How To Buy Airtime With Your Mobile Phone: ACCESS & FIRST Bank Account Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.