Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! (20034 Views)

Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing / NAFDAC Official Website Hacked Again! / Interswitch Website Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Aha...but let's be sincere with ourselves... Our govt is not ready to use websites...the only purpose of all these govt websites for now is simply to display the names of the board of management and appointees.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
dmjinc:

Seen.....dont come late tomorrow smiley

Will sure keep to time...

Happy born day btw...
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by olempe(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Smh
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Bennyberry(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
For some humans to do sometin productive...dy are busy hacking....such a sensitive institution's website should not be attack...just that majority of the citizens celebrate these stupidity called hacking
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by tundeayo2020: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
naija we hail thee. Boyz are not smiling but gals are!
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chai... No coments
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by newacca: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
grin
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by nduchucks: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
These hackers are apprentices. The main pages of the website remain active...the hacked page is an obscure page which most visitors do not access.

They should look at their IT employees because methinks one of them simply created that page and placed junk therein. This a'int no hack!
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by StealthyMe(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Probably hacked and updated with the names of politrickcians supposed to be behind bars... undecided
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is not Hacking! it's called "Exploiting". they found the upload page, and uploaded their images... even my mom can upload image on facebook! it's just a simple Sql injection technique they used to add new row and columns in their database. grin

take a look:

http://judgment.supremecourt.gov.ng/cat.php?year_id=2040
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by eleko1: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by adewasco2k(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
dhtml18:
It has been fixed, obviously the yeye pro-hackers are now behind bars.

Not yet

http://judgment.supremecourt.gov.ng/cat.php?year_id=2040

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by gameboy727(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dayumm. Bad guys.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
tomju:
People i was surfing the net and decided to visit the supreme court of Nigeria website at www.supremecourt.gov.ng to check out judgments made this year. What i saw shocked me! I clicked on judgments then court judgments. The judgments are arranged in years e.g. 2012(7) where 7 is number of judgments passed and filled. I searched for 2014 but saw 2040! So i clicked on 2040 and boom! Its has been hacked by dea: the thing is the web administrators of the website www.supremecourt.gov.ng do not even know that the information online has been compromised. Please if anyone has direct links to the supreme court of Nigeria knidly help us to inform them so the could correct this seeming national embarrassment. I dont understand why someone should desecrate such a sensitive institution in the name of hacking. Sad!

I have a feeling that its you that hacked that website and since the website is nor regularly visited this is the best way to let ppl see you handwork. if not, tell me why you went to that website to look for judgmnts. are u a lawyer? although I doubt you are one cos you wuld have reported this issue to the appropriate authorities and besides you won't be looking for SC judgmnt here. I will report you and you ll b brought to book. God don catch you today!!

No fear ooooo.......na play I dy play

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bennyberry:
For some humans to do sometin productive...dy are busy hacking....such a sensitive institution's website should not be attack...just that majority of the citizens celebrate these stupidity called hacking

You Know Nothing, Hacking is not stupidity, Hacking is a Knowledge, and Knowledge is Power.

check my new signature.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by honeyad(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
The website is not kuku useful before undecided...abeg do anything you want on it tongue
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
I love that mask tho...saw it in a movie - v for vendetta
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by SirHouloo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Olamide1997:
There are confirmed criminals on this country oo. Hw many years imprisonment will the hacker serve if caught according to the constitution of Nigeria? Anyone?

Only if corrupt leaders start staying behind the bar for years but sadly, we will lack experienced leaders as 99% of our leaders are corrupt.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Bennyberry(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Naijazoom:

You Know Nothing, Hacking is not stupidity, Hacking is a Knowledge, and Knowledge is Power.

check my new signature.
lolz..ur signature is as stupid as ur mentality.which makes u an advance stupid human being...
Why worry about tym?...A sensible human being wouldnt ask such a sily question.
But unlike most nairalanders who insult any opposing idea or persons...i would wanna educate u about tym..
*Time and tide wait for no man.-
Geoffrey Chaucer
*We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.-
Nelson Mandela
*Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
Coco Chanel
*Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
-Theophrastus
*Lost time is never found again.
-Benjamin Franklin
If the above quotes are true..then why should some1 waste his time hacking a reputable institution that protects his/her rights?.
What are the gains?.
*WOULD U KILL UR CHILD BECOS HE/SHE ATE UR ENEMY'S FOOD?"

think well.speak well and do well dear
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
dhtml18:
It has been fixed, obviously the yeye pro-hackers are now behind bars.
which "bars"? You must be joking!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by ejihand1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
how do we know that the whistle blower is not the hacker? It could be a ploy to make it known to those that matter so that arrangement could be made to pay for ransom. Op we know the drill. This is a typical example of a business that went bad ok. When you are tired of holding back the website you letter it go. Most of the oga-at-the-top of the supreme court don't even know the site self let alone paying ransom for such things.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bennyberry:
lolz..ur signature is as stupid as ur mentality.which makes u an advance stupid human being...
Why worry about tym?.

Showing your level of rage, if it were to be your site that was "attacked", you will hang yourself in pain grin. stop derailing these thread with abuse.

Also i said, my "New Signature" so you're going offpoint. take a look at the definition of "hacking". curled from wikipedia: "a hacker is some one who seeks and exploits weakness in a computer system or Network" you should seek your dictionary and check for the meaning of "hack" and "attack". before you start disgracing yourself in public places sir. Even google hosts a competition to find security flaws in their softwares. Take a look Google Pays Millions of dollars to any Hacker That can Hack Chrome. these Exploit will help the court improve their Security. i won't blame you. like i said, you know nothing sir.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by jidxin(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
how much did u give d mod to put it in first page
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
SirHouloo:

Only if corrupt leaders start staying behind the bar for years but sadly, we will lack experienced leaders as 99% of our leaders are corrupt.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Bennyberry(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Naijazoom:

Showing your level of rage, if it were to be your site that was "attacked", you will hang yourself in pain grin. stop derailing these thread with abuse.

Also i said, my "New Signature" so you're going offpoint. take a look at the definition of "hacking". curled from wikipedia: "a hacker is some one who seeks and exploits weakness in a computer system or Network" you should seek your dictionary and check for the meaning of "hack" and "attack". before you start disgracing yourself in public places sir. Even google hosts a competition to find security flaws in their softwares. Take a look Google Pays Millions of dollars to any Hacker That can Hack Chrome. these Exploit will help the court improve their Security. i won't blame you. like i said, you know nothing sir.
does fact i knw..yet it a waste of producive time..And it is sily to celebrate hackers....what would a student who has a research to extract from the website do nw that the website has bn hacked by some glorified criminals?...ANY ACT DONE THAT ISNT BENEFITIAL TO THE COUNTRY OR THE CITIZENs BUT COS DAMAGE TO THE SOCIETY IS S.T.U.P.I.D.....how would the country develop when people like u..fail to discourage evil..but rather shine ur brown teeths when u hear a website has hacked
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mumu thing, they didn't pay the developer and he changed the index page.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by jeffmyson(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Even the website of the Raw Materials Research and Development Council has been hacked by some Group calling themselve "save Al aqsa Mosque. Tried to check something yesterday on that site but was confronted by that disgusting message!. You can check it and see www.rmrdc.gov.ng
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by jeffmyson(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Even the website of the Raw Materials Research and Development Council has been hacked by some Group calling themselve "save Al aqsa Mosque. Tried to check something yesterday on that site but was confronted by that disgusting message!. You can check it and see www.rmrdc.gov.ng

The Government needs to have strong cyber security requirements for Government owned websites. Can you imagine the easy our .gov website website are hacked by some clowns the world over. Even the managers of those website are laggard, they don't seem to know when they are under attack and take measures to correct it immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow / What Do You Mostly Do Online? / Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.