Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,495 members, 7,861,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why I Think Jesus Should Have Been The Sole Author Of The Holy Bibe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Think Jesus Should Have Been The Sole Author Of The Holy Bibe (459 Views)

Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel / Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions / If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Jesus Should Have Been The Sole Author Of The Holy Bibe by rejjyolofofo9ja(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2014
Why I Think Jesus Should Have Been The Sole Author of The Holy Bible http://popafri.ca/1AKrvT6
Re: Why I Think Jesus Should Have Been The Sole Author Of The Holy Bibe by Akwaowoa(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2014
well @op, keep thinking! bt it doesnt change anything. am happy he didnt write it cos if he did, the bible might have been more difficult to comprehend. even wen it was penned by men lyk us, we are still having confused religions today, hw much more worse it would haf been!
Re: Why I Think Jesus Should Have Been The Sole Author Of The Holy Bibe by rejjyolofofo9ja(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2014
You're right man! yeah

(1) (Reply)

Private Jet Crashes Into Ship Yard Crane In Bahamas Killing Nine / Great Loss: Myles Monroe And Family Dies On Plane Crash / How To Stay Young And Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.