Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . (21748 Views)

We Buy All Kinds Of Batteries / Iphones For Sale(4, 4s & 5) At Affordable Prices With Accessories in edo state / We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . by kenlite: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2014
Hi,

Plz, I need ur help on where (market) I can buy all types of phone accessories in bulk (wholesale) with very good or the best price in Lagos. plz its urgent! Thanks for ur help.

07033339556 (Whatsapp or call)
Re: Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . by binie: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
kenlite:
Hi,

Plz, I need ur help on where (market) I can buy all types of phone accessories in bulk (wholesale) with very good or the best price in Lagos. plz its urgent! Thanks for ur help.

07033339556 (Whatsapp or call)

Alaba international, Lagos.
Re: Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . by kentochi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
binie:

Alaba international, Lagos.

Alaba. International market lagos
That ur number 1 place.
Re: Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . by kenlite: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Thanks alot guys... wish I can get a dealer from there who is a nairalander to talk supplying things with.
Re: Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . by ucstanley9: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
We supply Original phone accessories in Wholesale with affordable prices.. contact us with this number 07037059056.We have ORIGINAL LCD, TOUCH PAD, FLEX, CASSING, SPEAKERS ETC..We base in Imo State Owerri by Tetlo Road.We promise to offer you lower price, Just bring your order and we will offer you lower price.For those of us around Imo State, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, PH, Bayelsa Etc, We will supply withing 3 to 4 days of you request ..Thanks and God bless.WhatsApp number 07037059056.Thanks. Chi-max Global.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . by kenlite: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Urgently in need of a reliable dealer... my contact 070333339556
Re: Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . by astrocgee(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hi Barresi.co.uk will supply to you any range of phone accessories for both wholesale and retail price.
We are from Imo state but based in UK. All our sales are online but however if you want wholesale or bulk prices we will deliver to you within 3 weeks.
You do not need to travel for a long distance to get your goods. You sit down we deliver to your door step.
We deal with:

Apple IPhone accessories such as- IPhone 4 4s 5 5s 6 6s USB data cables of generic 100% quality and
we deal with best MFI Apple Certified Cables in the world -(they are durable, very fast in data transmissions, charges fast etc)

For Android cables: We deal with the best Micro USB cables in the world also- Samsung ,Nexus, HTC etc

For Earphones: We also deal with the genuine replacement of your old one- Earpods , etc

We also deal WITH PHONE CASES, IPAD CASES,SAMSUNG CASES ETC

NOTE: IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW YOUR SHOP AS THE BEST AT OWERRI I BELEIVE YOU HAVE FOUND A DISTRIBUTOR.
JUST GO TO THE WEBSITE www.barresi.co.uk AND CLICK CONTACT.TELL US WHAT YOU WANT AND THE AMOUNT OF GOODS YOU WANT TO PURCHASE. WE WILL REPLY YOU AND GIVE YOU A BEST DEAL.

Just visit www.trendfashiona.com and check out products on the menu and you will see Phone accessories look out or browse through
Re: Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . by astrocgee(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Hi kenlite,

Good morning. For all your smart phones and IPhone accessories in retail or wholesale price please visit
www.trendfashiona.com

We are online dealers of many things from fashion to electrical , consumer goods , phones , cable chargers, phone repair equipment etc
Every item here is upto 50% discount and FREE SHIPPING.

TO Nigeria it takes up to 15 to 20 days to be delivered if you choose normal method.
If you want 4 -7 days its DHL, FEDEX, UPS but you pay for this service but otherwise its FREE SHIPMENT.

Thanks

Re: Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . by chigrin: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Grineria store, your No 1 variety store for amazing products.

For all kind of consumer electronics such as Smart watch, Headsets, Bluetooth Speakers, Smart Fitness Bracelet, phones and many more call on grineriagadgets.

Now in Stock on grineriagadgets, Jabra Halo fusion Bluetooth Wireless Headset.
The headset with it flexibility and convenient neckband allows you to easily access your wireless earbuds. No more tangles, no more searching. Jabra Fusion has easy-to-reach earbuds that allow you to quickly put them in or take out while your phone stays in your pocket.

The Halo Fusion takes calls and music to the next level, in one easy-to-use solution with a comfortable wearing style ; Jabra Fusion allow you to effortlessly switch between calls and music.

Key Features

- With an amazing Noise isolating earbuds.

- Tangle free wireless earbuds coupled with a convenience neckband.

- A powerful sound, cranks up the music or voice at the other end of the line.

- Lovely and stylish Ultralight design.

- Easy to use, one-control button.

- Listen to music and take calls without having to touch your phone.

Price: #6,000

For orders call: 08092898739 or Whatsapp:08086109104.

Available For Delivery Nationwide (Fees Apply)

Payment on Delivery only within Lagos. (Payment Before Delivery outside Lagos).

For other amazing products

� � Follow us on instagram @grineriagadgets

� � Facebook grineriastore

Re: Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) . by Homeyfav: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread / Micro Usb Mhl To Hdmi Adapter Cable For Sale / 1.2M,1.8M & 2.4m VSAT Dish Sizes Prodelin At The Cheapest Price,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.