Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,449 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper (5965 Views)

Nairaland featured in the vanguard / Nairaland Featured On Yahoo Homepage / All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by bobotee(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2006
Seun, I remember a former boss would say you can only determine the begining of a good thing. Nairaland will definetely go beyond you but all the money no go pass you. Amin.
Broda keep the flag flying.
Bless u.
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by charm01(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2006
That was a great one seun.More power to your elbow wink
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by saints2(f): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2006
Bravo Seun,
So good that the world is recongising Nairaland at last.I think this time we should be more serious and tell our selves the truth when we need it.It is a great acheciement. Keep the ball rolling. More awards coming soon.

Take care.
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by Scatter(m): 12:51am On Aug 11, 2006
I must say i am impressed.  To God be the glory smiley
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by kbstar(m): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2006
Dear Nairalanders,

After the praises, please let us rate and write review for our dear nairaland.
I have rated it at amazon.com and you too can do same by going to this url https://www.amazon.com/gp/flex/sign-in/new.html/103-3807510-9827051?ie=UTF8&protocol=https

Cheers!
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by SuNnChNn(f): 1:35am On Aug 11, 2006
Congrats Seun.
Remember us when u get to ur kingdom grin
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by Remmzy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2006
seun i must say that you av really done a good work, but remember the story of the elephant & the tortoise,  keep the good work on& remain blessed because through you many have been blessed. coolIts as if am in naija everyday!
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by pati(f): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2006
Seun kudos!! i know this is just the beginning for you and nairalanders.
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by uzomaeze(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2006
good job kid , i just wish young people like you can take their lives serious
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by kboy2z(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2006
That's a very good achievement Seun,
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by chistiana(f): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2006
Great
Its a good achievemnet, Am happy to be part of this great thing
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by outlaws(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2007
cool
aderaskeey
“It is time we appreciate our own value that we carry. We should not wait for CNN to commend us (That, they would sooner or later do) before we appriciate our value.”

That’s right but next time don’t forget to type appreciate instead of appriciate, I thought with all the statistics that you showed on this thread that you would know how to spell.

Being featured in the news positively is a good thing. It’s a simple way to say, what you are doing is good, keep it up.
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by uzomaeze(m): 4:18am On May 01, 2007
@outlaws you're now the english teacher of the year congrats
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by outlaws(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2007
cool
To:Uzomaeze

I try to keep people on track. I know these days a lot of students are not learning. It goes in from one ear and goes out from the other. Reading news papers like Punch might help those who didn't pay attention while in school.
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by moHot(f): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2008
Am so happy but i think nairaland deserves more than that. Big ups to seun and all nairalanders!!!
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by simplychic(f): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2008
Seriously,am so happy for this improvement
it is the cotribution of we the landers that help this forum go a long way,
so pls lets stop this off topic thing and look for a way forward on how to
make this forum great and like we all know that we are the leaders of tomorrow
let us start from here with all our great ideas and i can tell you,you will be glad to
be a part of the nairaland family. wink
Re: Nairaland Featured In The Punch Newspaper by MrCrackles(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
OKbigdeal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Original Honey In Large Volume At.low Cost / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes / How To Insert Quote Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.