Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos (43917 Views)

Omotola Dancing Shoki At Ben-Bruce's Birthday Party(photos) / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by pinky21(f): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
I tot seun has employed whoever wants to b in charge of frontpage topics. Dis news is soo old n its jst getting to nairaland,pls d person shld be more curent so I won't stress myself checking other sites. Tanks
Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by Vicjay1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
ZUBY77:
Another opportunity for her and her fellow prostitutes to show us
one useless gown or pair of shoes, parts of uncovered legs or breassst.
And remind us that they have divorced the first set of men and are still available for our wallet.
Zubby will never change. grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by AfroBlue(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
ZUBY77:
Another opportunity for her and her fellow prostitutes to show us
one useless gown or pair of shoes, parts of uncovered legs or breassst.
And remind us that they have divorced the first set of men and are still available for our wallet.

how time flies, seems like only yesterday that she said her marriage vows.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by washishi: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW CHOSE ONE (50) (40)(30) (25 )( 19)

1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2014
hushpapi:
I don't know why they enjoyed exposing their body. Its like fun to most of them

pls what is she exposing here?
Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by Jambsupport(f): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Me likey

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by Jambsupport(f): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2014
chiefokonkwo:

I done bangs this girl plenty times na; which kain shakara is she doesing again
for ur mind abi?
Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by lottoe(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2014
Instead of the ladies here to start bashing indecent dressing of their colleagues, they come here to bash guys saying their honest opinion of the bad ways by which some ladies expose their bodies. Now the same ladies will come here and write guys dont respect ladies anymore.
Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by ketekete: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
hushpapi:
I don't know why they enjoyed exposing their body. Its like fun to most of them

Thanks for your comment, as the first person to drop a comment am going to give you free #200 Naira recharge card. pls inbox me. Thanks
Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Has the definition of Party been changed ?
Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by mamagee3(f): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
[size=18pt]Nice!!![/size]
Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by pomide(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
how rice and stew take be too much money na?? dem no even garnishwith ewa agonyi, moinmoin, spaghetti, dodo, egg n palmi! yeye dey smell mhen!!
Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by fuckerholic(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
You have done your birthday...remaining your death day.make sure you remain some money for your death day !
Re: Chika Ike's Birthday Party - Photos by ketekete: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
You too much guy cheesy.. which planet do you come from grin grin
pomide:
how rice and stew take be too much money na?? dem no even garnishwith ewa agonyi, moinmoin, spaghetti, dodo, egg n palmi! yeye dey smell mhen!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-etim And Clifford Sule’s Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom / Davido's Daughter, Imade's 1st Birthday, Julius Agwu, Peter Okoye Attend / Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.