Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit (2862 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberisima Shows Off Midriff In Sexy White Outfit (Photos) / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Basketmouth & His Cute Daughter Wear Matching White Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by lovelyronke20(f): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Annie and Her daughter took this adorable picture during the burial of her father-in-law. Isn't Olivia cute??

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/11/annie-idibia-and-her-daughter-in-matching-outfit.html

1 Share

Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by axortedbabe(f): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
wow..dis girl is an angel..
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by Aizebioje(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Matching outfits Hmmmmmm. Na wa ooo the baby is cute. As for the mum... Oh well
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by omanifrank(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
ok
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by abuaoyen(f): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
The baby is so beautiful!
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
wao!! see fine cute baby. the mama black like sunkanmi grin
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by pretydiva(f): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chai..buh 2 face gene shal.d daughter is sooooooo biuriful, buh d mother though lipsrsealed.now I no Annie is ugly. C her black lips chai, make up gud oo
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by Mommabella(f): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
very cute baby smiley
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Annie is ugly because she is dark.........
Yet they wonder why people bleach.......
Tsheeeeeeeew
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by soilsista(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wearing white to a funeral? Errrrm okay...
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by rattlesnake(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
I will NOT!!!!!! Open this thread

Never!!!!!!

Annie idibia smokes cannabis... See her lips
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by AndyBoomba: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Wow

Meanwhile see how I got 107,000 naira with 100 naira today here -www.nairaland.com/1989277/how-got-107000-naira-just#27874399
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by lovelyronke20(f): 1:30am On Nov 10, 2014
I don't think she smokes ooo
Re: Check Out Annie Idibia And Her Daughter In Matching White Outfit by Tobilastik(m): 1:39am On Nov 10, 2014
dht baby is cute ... Annie try sha, but wetin even concern me self? y I dy comment? mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Stops Car In Traffic To Kiss A Girl. / Aaron Samuel Strike A Pose With His Range Rover / 'don Jazzy Might Not Be Getting Married Soon'; Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.