Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,614 members, 7,843,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style (59464 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Calls Out Thisday Style After She Fails To Make Their Best Dressed / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by IGBOSON1: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
Hubby looking like a dangerous criminal undecided

^^^Maybe that's her type! She's photogenic though!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
This great...Stephanie representing well grin
Anyway sha, Jonathan must still go regardless of the image projected.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Xavier9ja(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
TrishaP:
Stunning photos. Buh I tot she was divorced.
where u praying for a divorce? Steph have always been a mature lady. She ain't d show ur self type
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by outstandingjk(f): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
TrishaP:
I think she was and then she is now married to dis prince charming. Am happy for her.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Dronedude(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
oh what's wrong with the left side of his face? i guess its swag. anyways nice pix

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by preselect(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Xavier9ja:

Seconded

stunning... i want to cover forbes magazine smiling beside oprah and the queen

uhm, the doctor asked me to remind you never to miss your medication again

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Omolola1(f): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wow...Stephanie and I look alike so much grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by RedBororo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
See my background guy ID, am happy for U, Eloka dey hail
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by mzhorlah(f): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
This lady is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by DollyParton1(f): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
TrishaP:
Yes she was. She remarried.

In other news, this couple will make gorgeous babies. They are so beautiful.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Xavier9ja(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
preselect:

uhm, the doctor asked me to remind you never to miss your medication again
and also with u
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:
Mehnn that chick is hot...

... grin

Hahahahaha! Nice outfit.. Iahahaha
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by franugo(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
pretydiva:
Biuriful kiss

Triurifulkisskiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Pamcrest(f): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
TrishaP:

Yes she's a divorcee.....who now found love elsewhere. Good actress, nice shots.
My humble submission
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by swagwu(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
EFCC should investigate dat hubby of hers cause his face dont look inocent at all tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Larow(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
Hubby looking like a dangerous criminal undecided
grin dangerous criminal indeed!!! Funny guy
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by jayedu108: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
swagwu:
EFCC should investigate dat hubby of hers cause his face dont look inocent at all tongue
shut up if u have notin sensible to say then go to bed,nigeria mentality always judging pple wen u are nt anywere beta dat face will feed ur entire generation!
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
They both look gud
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by tellwisdom: 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
What does this mean?? sad
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by swagwu(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
jayedu108:
shut up if u have notin sensible to say then go to bed,nigeria mentality always judging pple wen u are nt anywere beta dat face will feed ur entire generation!
are u blind cant you see his nose is bigger than your fathers career

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Tobilastik(m): 12:15am On Nov 10, 2014
h..m...9c one
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Isiterere(m): 12:20am On Nov 10, 2014
Zakkyoz:
she used to be my crush.
says who ? She was my only official crush then before Idahosa came around . Likes her anyday pass Genevive Nnaji ...

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by seedorfg(m): 12:35am On Nov 10, 2014
Beautifooooooool
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by webizone(m): 12:40am On Nov 10, 2014
Horayce:
Her hubby nose best. I sure have hope grin

I got ur pun. I would like to see a picture of ur nose here or....

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 10, 2014
webizone:

I got ur pun. I would like to see a picture of ur nose here or....
take a like sir grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by bosun11(m): 1:11am On Nov 10, 2014
the hubby dey strong face like strong akpu... grin grin grin...lovely couple !!!....
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style by emmabest2000(m): 1:23am On Nov 10, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
Top Nollywwod actress Stephanie Okereke Linus and hubby are on the latest ThisDay Style. Stunning!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/photos-stephanie-okereke-hubby-look.html
Beautiful smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Officials Guard Osita Iheme At Emeka Offor's Dad's Burial(pic / Tiwa Savage's First Outing After Sex Tape Saga, Visits Sujimoto Company / E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.