Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Pls Share Ur Sure-p Internship Fair Experience With Me Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Share Ur Sure-p Internship Fair Experience With Me Here (612 Views)

Internship Fair Kaduna 2015 / See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Share Ur Sure-p Internship Fair Experience With Me Here by dhope: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
i got invitatn for dis fair and av been imagine how d whole exercise will look lik considering d fact dt dey stated i shud prepare for interview frm employer who will assess my skills. pls did dey introduce u to employers dt fit d industries u specified during registration or how do dey match u with d employer dt interviewd u? pls i'd appreciate ur response
Re: Pls Share Ur Sure-p Internship Fair Experience With Me Here by rallymento(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Different representatives for various companies will be at the fair to pick interns that meets their requirement. Those company representatives will like to see your certificate if your profile match their interest.
Maybe a company like Vanguard wants an intern that studied mass-communication. The coordinator of the job fair will simply request all those that studies the above course to meet the vanguard's representative one after the other. The interview isn't something to worry much about
Re: Pls Share Ur Sure-p Internship Fair Experience With Me Here by dhope: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
rallymento:
Different representatives for various companies will be at the fair to pick interns that meets their requirement. Those company representatives will like to see your certificate if your profile match their interest.
Maybe a company like Vanguard wants an intern that studied mass-communication. The coordinator of the job fair will simply request all those that studies the above course to meet the vanguard's representative one after the other. The interview isn't something to worry much about
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Writer/editor Position In Ibadan / Bsc/HND In Food Science Technology. / Please Who Else Got This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.