Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,308 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? (934 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
“Without security, there is no government. So it is not debatable, it is something we have to addressed and we are working towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.” -

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan/#sthash.TaENhMD8.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? by Mogidi: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan/#sthash.TaENhMD8.dpuf

That link takes one to a page where GEJ was supposed to have said he would not contest election in 2015.

A certain General (name withheld) also said 2011 would be his last election, if the bukohari leader can change his mind why can't GEJ?

Is it because he's not from the born to rule tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? by Xavier9ja(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
let the pole decide
Re: Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? by omniwater007: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Omg!

2 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Now,TANoids will view and walk away. They hate thruthful threads. What they love is a thread spreading lies. Then you'll see them get mats and sit on those threads like their lives depended on commenting and making rude jokes.
Ayamlaykorn
TeamSendTANoidsBackToSchool

4 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mogidi:

That link takes one to a page where GEJ was supposed to have said he would not contest election in 2015.

A certain General (name withheld) also said 2011 would be his last election, if the bukohari leader can change his mind why can't GEJ?

Is it because he's not from the born to rule tribe?

Is that all you can say?

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
^^ Buhari's failed promise has affected the well-being of no one. Whereas Jonathan's failed promise has affected us badly. Moreover Buhari saw more good in failing his promise than keeping it. Is it sensible to make 160 million people just because of a promise? No way! Common sense dictates the other way round.
Come and tell us one good Jonathan's failed promise has done you.
Ayamlaykorn
TeamSendTANoidsBackToSchool
Re: Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? by focus7: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op, are u surprise at the person of GEJ? A man without integrity, you should know him by the type of people he romance with.
Re: Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? by skyfaze(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Did Jonathan Actually Say This In 2011? by sandraokosun: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
gej my president #clueless

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NASS Shut Down Indefinitely As Mark Summons IGP / UPDATES From National Assembly / Do Not Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.