Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Are You Ready To Sell? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Ready To Sell? (376 Views)

FG Ends Kerosene Subsidy, To Sell For N83 Per Litre / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Sell? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
It so painful how nigerians with our vast knowledge and understanding could trade our future so cheaply. I was a victim before I realise no matter how fervently I prayed it wont solve any problem. I collected his money to vote for him.The distance between the rich and the poor in nigeria isnt that much whenever it election time. They come, give us a token then after winning the election the gap get so wide. Who are we to blame.To them its buisness, you spend and you make your money plus profit. I urge my fellow country men and women, if what we truly want is a better nigeria, not get carried away by money thats not even enough for a month to spoil our future. Go out there, cast your vote for who ever you think is the best for naija and support him/her in prayers.
If you collect money to vote somebody to power, you have trade your future.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready To Sell? by christejames(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
APC supporters need that homily the most, their elite politicians have aggrandize enough ill-gotten wealth which they (supporters) hover around like vulture waiting to be fed. It nearly happened to me during last election (when they were still called ACN), when this guys (their agents) where willing to doll out stipend (#200) to anyone that is ready to sale his/her pride. ...I ignored their offer and still voted my amiable president GEJ. Hope their 'devil's gift' won't be used in the coming election.

(1) (Reply)

Hired Supporters Of Jonathan Protest Over Non-payment / BREAKING; What APC Need To Take Home.vom / Should Incumbent Governors Select Their Successors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.