Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,810 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. (3470 Views)

Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. by Arch1: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

That's why he shouldn't blame GEJ.
Gej is the grand commander of the federal republic and the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. Gej is the one that swore as the president of Nigeria to protect the sovereignty/territorial intergrity of the country.

Insurgents are snatching territories at will and expect me to blame who? BH captured Malamfatori yesterday and you expect me to blame who?
Re: Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. by BlackTechnology: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2014
Samunique:
Don't worry, I'll tell him to level maidugiri, yobe, and adamawa in the next two weeks.
I think that will please u?
U don't seem to understand how difficult it is to defeat the guariler fighters!
To defeat terrorists na come chop?
Those who are ready to die!
If it is easy as u think then American coalition led forces would have defeated IS/ISIL within a week.
If u think GEJ is no working then go and Join his advisory cabinet.
But to me the fight against BH is beyond GEJ alone and the NIGERIA'S SOLDIERS, if nigerians most especially the notherners fail to cooperate!!!!

How will they cooperate when they have found huge oil and uranium deposits to depend on in their republic of Arewanistan
Re: Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. by Arch1: 12:20am On Nov 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

How will they cooperate when they have found huge oil and uranium deposits to depend on in their republic of Arewanistan
You guys should stop all these rubbish. Are the Northerners not the one that make up the Civilian JTF that are fighting against Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. by BlackTechnology: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Arch1:
Gej is the grand commander of the federal republic and the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. Gej is the one that swore as the president of Nigeria to protect the sovereignty/territorial intergrity of the country.

Insurgents are snatching territories at will and expect me to blame who? BH captured Malamfatori yesterday and you expect me to blame who?

He has given them weapons .

Its their duty to defend the nation
Re: Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. by pomporiking: 12:26am On Nov 10, 2014
FFS,why aren't the air force dropping bombs everyday at this bh strongholds.this will make the job easier for the boots on the ground
Re: Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. by BlackTechnology: 12:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Arch1:
You guys should stop all these rubbish. Are the Northerners not the one that make up the Civilian JTF that are fighting against Boko Haram

The ignorant ones formed the CJTF

You think BH has no connection to natural resources

Do your research well
Re: Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. by nagoma(m): 1:28am On Nov 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

That's why he shouldn't blame GEJ.

Ihejirika?
Re: Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. by nagoma(m): 1:32am On Nov 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

He has given them weapons .
Its their duty to defend the nation

A simplistic mind and naive argument even if we assume that sufficient and high quality effective weapons are actually supplied to our troops.
Re: Bokoharam Release Video Of Life In Thier Caliphate. by maimalari: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2014
iconize:

Do you've the link to the new one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7W1zZL2wRA

(1) (2) (Reply)

With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished / How The "Unseen Hands" Used Buhari To Bring Biafra--chuks Ikedigwe / Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.