Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God (622 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
I have listened to so many pastors ANd christians proclain it a sin for ladies to put on Trousers.

I see this has pure mis-understanding of the Bible.

My take on it:

The bible only condemns a man puting on what belongs to a woman. That is... a cloth either trouser or skirt worn by anyone shouls not be worn again by the opposite sex.

A man buys a trouser ANd wears it, a woman should not pick up the same. A woman buys a trouser ANd wears it, a man should not take it up.

Very Simple
Re: Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God by Joshuadon: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
keep deceiving and confusing urself angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
@joshuadon.

Highly brainwashed. You should have presented a reasonable argument or say something edifying....

I need reasonable comments please.
Re: Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God by Joshuadon: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
newken:
@joshuadon.

Highly brainwashed. You should have presented a reasonable argument or say something edifying....

I need reasonable comments please.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what shd i say more, other than what the pastors and christains had said dont piss me off......................................................itching ears the end time prophecy
Re: Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
I still repeat the same.

You have been brainwashed by your so called pastors ANd christians. Have you considered all teachings yourself?

If you have, then you must have one way or 2 to convince me that I am wrong.

Infact, judging by the Bible, adam was given a skirt like covering. does that look like a trouser?
Re: Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God by teemanbastos(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Gal 5 v 18,bt if ye be led of the spirit,ye
are not under The LAW....All the dozens
of laws
about the land, foods, dressing and rituals
of Israel don't pertain to us either.
Nor can the keeping of any set of laws give us eternal life.
Re: Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
newken:
I have listened to so many pastors ANd christians proclain it a sin for ladies to put on Trousers.

I see this has pure mis-understanding of the Bible.

My take on it:

The bible only condemns a man puting on what belongs to a woman. That is... a cloth either trouser or skirt worn by anyone shouls not be worn again by the opposite sex.

A man buys a trouser ANd wears it, a woman should not pick up the same. A woman buys a trouser ANd wears it, a man should not take it up.

Very Simple

Deuteronomy:22:5 says: "A woman shall not
wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God."

Your interpretation is wrong in the absolute sense. The divinely instituted distinction between the sexes was to be sacredly observed, and, in order to this, the dress and ether things appropriate to the one were not to be used by the other.

This is an ethical regulation in the interests of morality. Whatever tends to obliterate the distinction between the sexes tends to licentiousness; and that the one sex should assume the dress of the other has always been regarded as unnatural and indecent.

Some people do argue that the law doesn't apply to modern day christianity, making reference to the fact that the law is only found in the new testament, disregarding what is obtainable in the book of Mathew.

Mathew 5:17 says: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill
them".
Re: Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ the light01

You got it wrong. There is no kind of cloth that pertains to a man or wowan except what is purchased ANd owned.

If I purchase a pant with flowers designed for ladies, will I go to hell? Where in the bible did God forbid Trousers for women? Did isreali men put on trousers in those days?

That interpretation can't hold water when God didn't give adam a trouser ANd Eve a skirt.

(1) (Reply)

How Can The Eternal Son Of God Be "The Firstborn Over All Creation"? / Mighty Jesus Is Our Defender / Pastor Kumuyi Encourages DeeperLife members To Vote wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.