Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Internation Organistions That Gives Out Money Or Laptop For Free - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Internation Organistions That Gives Out Money Or Laptop For Free (683 Views)

Now Its Time To Stop Burning Out Money On Regular Cartridges / Now Its Time To Stop Burning Out Money On Regular Cartridges / Now Its Time To Stop Burning Out Money On Regular Cartridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internation Organistions That Gives Out Money Or Laptop For Free by intergifts(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2008
In the next few moments, I’m going to show you that you have a critical advantage over 99.9% of those that join the internet business opportunity wagon few years ago.

I don’t have the time to beat about the bush therefore I will hit the points directly. The purpose of this newsletter is to show you, inform you and direct you on how you too can be self-employed, self-empowered and financially independent by joining the business that I am going to briefly tell you about. I am not ready to confused you or deceive you to order for my e-book likewise I am not ready to manipulate you to register for any programme written in this letter. You’ve got to decide that by yourself may be you are interested or not.

I will like to congratulate you because your search for a better life is over. I will start by introducing to you to the business of the century is called the international gifts.

All you have to do is to write your needs to this organization or philanthropist I will show you and get what ever is your requests.

My detailed step by step manual will teach you how to write and get in touch with these organizations ,International non-profit organizations. Examples include the World Organization of the Scout Movement, International Committee of the Red Cross and many others.

How to write emotional and inspiring letters.

How to pattern with this organization and make money from them

Want to have your own NGO, the step and step process of affiliate with international NGO like International Secretariat for Water (ISW) - Canada International Solid Surface Fabricators Association (ISSFA) - USA International Television Expert Group.
NEED MORE INFO SEND YOUR EMAIL TO
internationalgifts@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing: #100 Per Month / If You Run A Cybercafe Or About To Start One In Lagos, Abuja And Portharcourt / Solar Energy In Nja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.