Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa (1470 Views)

Explosive: Prof Akin Oyebode Says Biafran Restoration Only Possible Through WAR. / Atiku On Sabbatical In Apc,will Soon Return To Pdp..presidency / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f
[b][size=18pt]
His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

I am not a supporter of Goodluck Jonathan and Have never been a supporter of Goodluck Jonathan. I have been a fair judge.

Even While Professor Oyebode is a respective Professor. I Dont think , He should be teaching anymore. From listening to this video. He looks like Professor Oyebode is not well uneducated. I believe university of lagos may stripe Professor Oyebode off his PHD.

Why do I say so, You see Professor Oyebode claim to have a PHD. And if Professor Oyebode claim he had a PHD in international law. Then I am sorry for all his student.

The University of Lagos should be ashamed for some of this things Professor Oyebode said. I am not a supporter of Goodluck Jonathan and Have never been a supporter of Goodluck Jonathan. I have been a fair judge.

But I believe a Professor of International law should speak base on international law.. Professor Oyebode is a typical example of what is wrong with Nigeria university system. He should upgrade his skill and knowledge of international law.

Can you see this document. Professor Oyebode does not have to address Goodluck Jonathan. Professor Oyebode has to address me. Musiwa, I am his head of state, not Goodluck Jonathan.

Goodluck Jonathan have no business replying him. Nigeria is scamming Western Nigeria. Goodluck Jonathan knows about the scam.

If you take for example the execution of Mohammed Buhari, it was inline with international law because Mohammed Buhari have no business campaigning for president in the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. While Professor Oyebode have no business addressing Goodluck Jonathan.

Mohammed Buhari or anyone who is from Nigeria who campaign in Western Nigeria for president is expected to be executed by the army because you are violated the human right of the people of Western Nigeria.

Clearly Professor Oyebode does not know what a trade treaty means. And he has no business teaching anyone. Or age have got over him.

It is because we have Professor like Professor Oyebode who do not know much. That why we are in this mess. With no disrespect to him.

I get the impression that Goodluck Jonathan knows more about international law than Professor Oyebode, who claim he read international law. something seem to be wrong here.

Jonathan Goodluck knowing international Law specifically pick some ministers to avoid open confrontation with Me , Musiwa because I am the legitimate Emperor of the Independent Country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria.

Even when international community try to mediate between western Nigeria and nigeria. Smart good luck Jonathan quickly avoid them. Because he knew Nigeria was violating international law.

Goodluck Jonathan thinks he is a smart man. So to avoid the International court to challenge Nigeria. Which International law gives me absolute power to do, as the legitimate Emperor of the Independent Country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria.

Goodluck Jonathan smartly made some appointment base on that. So it shows Jonathan Goodluck has a better knowledge of international law than Professor Oyebode. This is my conclusion. Clearly Professor Oyebode lack knowledge of International law, which he claim he teach.

This is why I have advice that parent should send their children abroad. the government of the USA or Canada or UK etc are not bribing me. I am telling you people the truth of what we face . And how we discovered that we have be wrongly informed

[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Re: Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jonathan Goodluck knowing international Law specifically pick some ministers to avoid open confrontation with Me , Musiwa because I am the legitimate Emperor of the Independent Country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria.

Goodluck Jonathan thinks he is a smart man. So to avoid me going to the International court to challenge Nigeria. Which International law gives me absolute power to do, as the legitimate Emperor of the Independent Country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria.

Goodluck Jonathan smartly made some appointment base on that. So it shows Jonathan Goodluck has a better knowledge of international law than Professor Oyebode. This is my conclusion. Clearly Professor Oyebode lack knowledge of International law, which he claim he teach.

This is why I have advice that parent should send their children abroad. the USA or Canada or UK etc are not bribing me. I am telling you people the truth of what we face here. And how we discovered that we have be wrongly informed
Re: Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
shocked sad
Re: Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
tongue
Re: Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa by manck2: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa by manck2: 2:46am On Nov 11, 2014
Fashola I would assume is a product of professor oyebode. And you can clearly see fashola and other governor in western Nigeria lack of the knowledge of the law.

Delta state . edo. Lagos governor etc should have remove the firs office.
Re: Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 1:59am On Nov 12, 2014
If oshimolo. Fashola etc remove federal inland office Jonathan can not do anything legal.because Jonathan will end up at the international criminal court.

It is not a crime to remove the federal inland remove from western Nigeria. This is what international law require. Jonathan good luck and others will go to jail in the hagee if they return firs. Because they will be violenting international law.
Re: Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 3:11am On Nov 12, 2014
Professors in Nigeria were teaching bullshiit for 50 years
Re: Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 2:32am On Nov 14, 2014
The USA can't collect income tax from people in mexico.

Nigeria has no effect of law in western Nigeria. Nigeria constitution is worthless by international law standard inside western nigeria

The police have no power in western Nigeria.
Nigeria court have no power inside western nigeria
Re: Professor Oyebode need to go On Sabbatical Leave to ugrade his skill-Ademusiwa by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
laveda

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

News: Gov Willie Obiano Declares January 12th 2014 As Public Holiday For Anambra / Escape From Boko Haram: ‘I Kept Stepping On Dead Bodies’ / Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Defected To APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.