Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (38526 Views)

Iran Makes This Declaration To Saudi Arabia: / Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
major466:
Now that's gonna be the mother of all rallies smiley The greatest gathering of great people with one vision. Nigeria will be great.
I see APC e minions are in pains already cheesy Don't worry. This is just the beginning of Fresh Air Part 2 to continue... cool

Let the Fresh Air Continue. cheesy
Hee hee heeee

Diz guy I jez deh look u grin
Jona don go doh baleh 4 4rnt of ebora owu himself?
Baba deh laff oo! grin

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
If you like, you can make your declaration in Hell or Heaven but you will still be voted out come 2015. It will be a great disservice to this Country if we ( sensible ones) allow this maladmnistration to go on unchecked.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Cchuks27(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
tolustx:
when pastor W.F. Kumuyi is preaching at DLCC (camp ground), there will be members of dat church gathered in several other camp grounds across d nation (or globe) listening to d same programme and doing as tho they are on d main camp ground @ DLCC. That is d same thing dat d supporters wanna do for d president. They'll not only sit in dr houses to watch, they'll also gather in dos cities to show dr support and act as tho they are in Eagle Square
Oh! Makes lots of sense. Thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by san316(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Worldwide declaration. Ithought without such arrangement people can watch on TV
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Neatboy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cchuks27:

Wow! I honestly never knew. Wow, thanks for the heads up. I'm better informed now.

Those guys are capable of any mischief.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by tolustx(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cchuks27:

Oh! Makes lots of sense. Thanks for the enlightenment
u wlcom bro

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Not at all.. Not even a card carrying member.

But not even you can dispute that PDP is the only truly National Party (ethinic and religious wise) of all three big parties (APC, APGA & PDP)
Bro, i disagree with you. There is nothing national about the PDP. National by its definiton mean regarded as a nation. Is zoning a 'national' principle?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by deletrue: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
This man should be ashamed of himself, declaring his intention to seek re-election in developed countries. If for nothing, the recent seizure of our money by South Africa over the planned purchase of illegal arms should discourage the planned declaration in that country.
PDP, the most powerful planners. I too like this GEJ party. Always ahead of the top and world class liers.That is the exact action to be taken as a focused president. While in those places, he should also show as many slides as possible of all, esepcially the major projects like the rails, schools, the agric etc to the international communities to convince them. In addition, throughtly explain to them the supportive remarks of of Atiku and Buhari of Boka haram. That the sponsorers are aiming at turning down this government.
At the end, this action will definitely achieve maximum benefits, going by the high degree of apc propaganda.
But, make GEJ sorry for them small because, if he continue like this, there is the tendency that many apc members will develop high BP and frequently visit our hospitals. Abeg Jona, take it easy.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Bimpe29: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
And they are complaining of the shortfall in revenues of the Federation Account.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Okijajuju1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
musKeeto:

Bro, i disagree with you. There is nothing national about the PDP. National by its definiton mean regarded as a nation. Is zoning a 'national' principle?

'Zoning'.. grin

Difficult topic to discuss.

Not a National principle but a necessary evil..
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Curiouscity(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
major466:

Why are you guys so pained like this? grin Jonathan is declaring in Eagle Square While his supporters in South Africa, Britain, USA etc will hold a similar rally simultaneously.
What is the essence of d similar rallies? Why should GEJ and his handlers approve of such rallies? This shows that Nigeria's problem is beyond borders. Everyone is looking for a piece of the pie.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by samplegirl(f): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
sebali:
Stupidity at its peak.
Going abroad to campaign .
Did obama, camron or zuma campaigned in nigeria.
Jonathan has started again

Pls who is camron?

Could not find him/her in google.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Pennyways: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
kestolove95:
dix man must be voted out next year
if not what will you do?
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Say what ever you like ........ GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Akpan107(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
kestolove95:
dix man must be voted out next year
then, you should come and vote him out!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Ybholy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
The man has won the election . Am sure for him .
He HAD my vote and that of my fiancé

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Ybholy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Akpan107:
then, you should come and vote him out!!!
i will vote for him o . That one is for sure
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Acidosis(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
I will rather DIE than give my vote to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by samplegirl(f): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
kaeycea:

being respectful is not an easy character.. It takes a lot strength to attain such height... People have done it and YOU too can do it... Try harder and be counted among those who hv this sublime beauty.....

It gladdens my heart to find out there are still people with good manners around. The un-commonest thing around is common sense but people do not know. Please help me educate them.

People believe bieng abusive is being progressive but the two do not relate.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by msmon(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
You are right about that, GEJ is still the president and whatever he does is newsworthy but there should be balance. What you said about threads in favor of other party was right 3 weeks ago.
tolustx:
Yes sir. I believe u are wrong. GEJ is still the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. So whatever he does while in dat position is newsworthy. And are u saying dat posts in favour of oda parties ve not been making FP? Maybe u shud check again sir.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by deletrue: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
arsetalks:
Further prove of GEJ/PDP's praise worship obsession. They are working so hard to prove their acceptability something which ought to come natural.

Some regional/religion sentimentalist may be blinded, but many of us have eyes. See you on election day.
lier. Which natural you dey talk? Not these days any more. With the way apc is going, especially in the area of fabricated lies that are capable of causing real desrtruction of this country, coupled with the the flag bearer, Buhari's dangenrious Islamic posture, GEJ should move well ahead of you people. Am sure you still remember when apc claimed that
''bringourgirlsback'' group is also their members. Is there any intention that is more dangerious than that?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by deletrue: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
arsetalks:
Further prove of GEJ/PDP's praise worship obsession. They are working so hard to prove their acceptability something which ought to come natural.

Some regional/religion sentimentalist may be blinded, but many of us have eyes. See you on election day.
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by mrmetoo1: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Neatboy:
My questions for APC's supporters are:

(1) Did the Republicans blame Obama for the indiscriminate shooting carried out by some people both in school and in cinema? (2) Did the Democrats blame George Bush Jnr when the World Trade Centre was bombed? They saw it as a collective responsibility. Blame the next man-- African Virus. (3) In Mexico some students were murdered in cold blood, but has anybody asked the president to resign? (4) In Ferguson a white police murdered a black youth, did anybody say it was even the governor's incompetencies? (5) Even with Israel's military might and super intelligence they are still susceptible in some areas. Now terrorism kill people almost everyday in Israel has anybody ever asked Benjamin Netanyahu to resign? (6) During Gordon Brown era there several terrorist attacks on his country was he asked to resign?

With some comments here, I've realized that academic qualification does not equate
wisdom. And age and sage have entirely different meaning. Also, someone's present portfolio might cause poliomyelitis to his understanding.

To all those who want GEJ to resign, I think you guys are still living in dreamland. The IMPOSSIBILITY of GEJ losing this election is so glaring that you guys have now resorted in
clamouring for his resignation. Listen haters, the only price you'll pay for hating, castigating and envying GEJ is his constant
elevation from glory to glory.

Honestly if you don't know enough about something, do not come here and act like you do.

9-11 happened once, it wasn't something that happened regularly. Believe me if there was a terrorist attack one more time during Bush's administration he would have resigned before they even send him out. Now to say he didn't get any blame is false. He was blamed because he was said to have received security reports that an Al-Qaeda attack was imminent and measures were not put in place to avoid it. If you think heads didn't roll for that attack you're absolutely wrong. Here's the difference, that one attack happened and they made sure it never happened again. Do you think if Al-Qaeda had the chance to attack America every week, they won't? Then arrests were made, they traced the money, they knew their sponsors, they knew all the major players. They had a full deck of cards with all the major players assigned to different cards with Bin-Laden as the ace of spades.

In Nigeria, no major arrests have been made, just the pawns and innocent students. Not one major sponsor has been named, doesn't that sound suspicious to you?? As a matter of fact calling GEJ clueless would be a compliment because at this point it seems like he's protecting certain folks at the expense of Nigerian lives.

Then for the shootings in the US, Obama is always being attacked by anti-gun folks because they don't think he has done enough to reduce access to guns. Keep in mind that anti-gun folks are Obama supporters. They clamored for a more rigorous background check to get guns, even checking the mental state of the individuals getting the guns. Then for the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama gave a televised address that same day, he was seen shedding tears on TV. Then it took Obama less than 48hours to be on ground consoling the parents one by one.

It took GEJ 3 months to talk to the parents of the Chibok girls after a teenager made him do it. It wasn't even a personal meeting, they just put all of them in one room and just spoke stuff they didn't mean. There was a terrorist attack in his country and in 24 hours he was in some other state dancing. Seriously If something is wrong please lets say it, if we truly care for this country

In Ferguson, who were the protests directed at?? The government that's responsible for what happened.
In Nigeria, that government would be the FG which is headed by GEJ.

Again if he can't stand the heat, its best he leaves the kitchen. He's Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces, the buck stops with him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Akpan107(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ybholy:
i will vote for him o . That one is for sure
some poeple are just wasting there time!
GEJ remain the President until 2019, and handover to whoever he want. Nobody can stop, not even the use of bombs will stop him.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Pennyways: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
some niggas already rot in hell for Jonathan's sake. more to go

GEJ till 2009

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Neatboy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Truly, I wanted an opposition party to act as watchdog and jolt GEJ back to reality, but it's quite disheartening and unfortunate that the dog became rabies infected. Just imagine the opposition crew: Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari, Kwakwanso, and the bulldog, Amaechi. These are men that lack character. If any one of these men greets you good morning, my bro, you just have to consult your wristwatch cause it might be noon or night already. These men are all driven by primordial sentiment and lust for power. The fact is just that they see GEJ as not having what it takes to be their own leader, but for you to lead you must first have to be led. If APC bring out any other better person apart from these men I'll certainly vote for them. But APC bringing out a young and vibrant standard bearer is as impossible as asking God to reject His Son. So, I'm sticking to my guns, till then.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by tolustx(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
samplegirl:

Pls who is camron?

Could not find him/her in google.
Lmao... grin shocked Maybe u shud look more closely. Check d "next page"
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Moheat(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
zappyj:
Isn't it so annoying that when I say I prefer Buhari, I am termed a GEJ hater.

Facts shows that GEJ is clueless, I was not wise last time I made so much noise about GEJ cos he was a christian and from the south-south but now I have come to realise that there is more to leadership than story for the gods like “I had no shoes”.
Vote for Buhari!! Vote for change

You are still not wise! Seek more wisdom kid!
Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by zappyj(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Moheat:

You are still not wise! Seek more wisdom kid!

If wisdom is voting GEJ in 2015.. then Bleep it!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Neatboy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrmetoo1:

Honestly if you don't know enough about something, do not come here and act like you do.

9-11 happened once, it wasn't something that happened regularly. Believe me if there was a terrorist attack one more time during Bush's administration he would have resigned before they even send him out. Now to say he didn't get any blame is false. He was blamed because he was said to have received security reports that an Al-Qaeda attack was imminent and measures were not put in place to avoid it. If you think heads didn't roll for that attack you're absolutely wrong. Here's the difference, that one attack happened and they made sure, it never happened again. Do you think if Al-Qaeda had the chance to attack America every week, they won't? Then arrests were made, they traced the money, they knew their sponsors, they knew all the major players. They had a full deck of cards with all the major players assigned to different cards with Bin-Laden as the ace of spades.

In Nigeria, no major arrests have been made, just the pawns and innocent students. Not one major sponsor has been named, doesn't that sound suspicious to you?? As a matter of fact calling GEJ clueless would be a complement because at this point it seems like he's protecting certain folks at the expense of Nigerian lives.

Then for the shootings in the US, Obama is always being attacked by anti-gun folks because they don't think he has done enough to reduce access to guns. Keep in mind that anti-gun folks are Obama supporters. They clamored for a more rigorous background check to get guns, even checking the mental state of the individuals getting the guns. Then for the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama gave a televised address that same day, he was seen shedding tears on TV. Then it took Obama less than 48hours to be on ground consoling the parents one by one.

It took GEJ 3 months to talk to the parents of the Chibok girls after a teenager made him do it. It wasn't even a personal meeting, they just put all of them in one room and just spoke stuff they didn't mean. There was a terrorist attack in his country and in 24 hours he was in some other state dancing. Seriously If something is wrong please lets say it, if we truly care for this country

In Ferguson, who were the protests directed at?? The government that's responsible for what happened.

Again if he can't stand the heat, its best he leaves the kitchen. He's Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces, the buck stops with him

My bro, I'm not acting like I know enough cause knowledge is limitless. Do you enough before commenting or can you know enough? True wisdom they say begins with the realization of ones' own foolishness. Do you know why Socrates was declared the wisest man in Athens by the Oracle? An assignment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities by Neatboy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrmetoo1:

9-11 happened once, it wasn't something that happened regularly. Believe me if there was a terrorist attack one more time during Bush's administration he would have resigned before they even send him out. Now to say he didn't get any blame is false. He was blamed because he was said to have received security reports that an Al-Qaeda attack was imminent and measures were not put in place to avoid it. If you think heads didn't roll for that attack you're absolutely wrong. Here's the difference, that one attack happened and they made sure it never happened again. Do you think if Al-Qaeda had the chance to attack America every week, they won't? Then arrests were made, they traced the money, they knew their sponsors, they knew all the major players. They had a full deck of cards with all the major players assigned to different cards with Bin-Laden as the ace of spades.

In Nigeria, no major arrests have been made, just the pawns and innocent students. Not one major sponsor has been named, doesn't that sound suspicious to you?? As a matter of fact calling GEJ clueless would be a complement because at this point it seems like he's protecting certain folks at the expense of Nigerian lives.

My bro, I'm not acting like I know enough cause knowledge is limitless. Did you know enough before commenting or can you know enough? True wisdom they say begins with the realization of ones' own foolishness. Do you know why Socrates was declared the wisest man in Athens by the Oracle? An assignment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose / All PDP Presidential Aspirants On A Visit To Sokoto (pics) / Picture Of Mamoth Crowd In Apc Presidential Campaign In Rivers State -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.