Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,905 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Reloaded Full Package On Export Of Frozen Shrimps:The Hottest Business In Dubai. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Reloaded Full Package On Export Of Frozen Shrimps:The Hottest Business In Dubai. (972 Views)

Export Of Food Stuff To UK And USA / A Manual On The Processing And Export Of Lead, Zinc And Copper Ores. / FREE e-Book on Export Of Frozen Shrimps To Dubai:A Rare Package This Hajj Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reloaded Full Package On Export Of Frozen Shrimps:The Hottest Business In Dubai. by oceanfresh(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2008
Main reasons you need to start this business without being an 'introverted enterpreneur':

i) Suitable to for all classes of people, unemployed,underemployed,civil servants,entrepreneurs,office workers,retired pensioneers,students etc,

ii) Very easy to start with a capital of just #10,000 only

iii) Your account would be credited first before shipment of the goods i.e terms of trade is pre-payment,

iv)The business is highly legitimate with government's full support because you are promoting the exportation of made in Nigeria products,

v)Very great yield returns per transaction: profit of not less than #250,000 per shipment to Dubai.
, and lots more.

In every quest for venturing into any business or economic activity, these four(4)  questions arise:

1. What product /service
2. Why the product /service
3. How to get the product/ service
4. For whom to sell the product / service.

These questions, (what,why,how and for whom) inevitable requires distinct answers before a good businessman consider embarking on any business/economic activity.
with regards to export of frozen shrimps to dubai as the subject matter, we shall answer these four(4)  questions chronolgically.

1. What? certain  species of proccessed sea-frozen shrimps with ISO, HACCP, and NAFDAC specifications which is very available in Nigeria:we shall guide you through where and how to get them!

2. Why? because bridging between high demand( in Dubai) and abundant supply (in Nigeria Atlantic Oceans) is the only route to making huge money in business. because Arabs beleive in Islamic doctrine that encourages them to eat sea-foods and their countries/lands are majorly deserts there is high demand and scarcity of sea-frozen shrimps respectively over there. moreso, very few rich Nigerians (Less than 5%) consume or eat processed sea-frozen shrimps, all we eat and see in market places are tiny crayfish gotten from inland waterways by local fishermen. therefore processed sea-frozen shrimps that we are talking about are majorly made for the export market.

3. How? these questions are better answered in the e-book package,you can request for yours now!

i) how to start the business. 

ii) how to identify various types of species, grades and sizes of processed sea-frozen shrimps suitable for export/ international market especially in Dubai.

iii) live sample pictures [/color]showing colours, appearances, shapes and sizes of these frozen shrimps.

iv) how to[b] [color=#990000]start this business with just #10,000 naira only in your bank account
[/b] .

v) how to make huge profit in this business e.g. going of-shore to purchase frozen shrimps before ships/vessels arrive on-shore/at the terminal.

vi) how to contact with real buyers of processed sea-frozen shrimps in Dubai[/b]i.NB:  this is the most delicate aspect because some crafty fraudsters are rampant on the internet ([b]alibaba, yahoo, google and other search engines) claiming to be what they are not. To avoid fake contacts we have over twenty(20) direct personal phone numbers,email addresses  and websites of owners of real buying companies in Dubai.

4. For whom? the Arabians and other nationales/  foreigners working or living in Dubai, in hotels,homes and offices there in Dubai.

You can get more details in our  fully-packaged e-book titled: "Export of Frozen Shrimps to the UAE, Dubai":The Unexplored Goldmine.It truly worth it's price,

After getting this e-book you have the following benefits:
i) at least 3 months mentoring as soon as you are ready to start your business
ii) FREE consultancy services to ensure your success etc,
iii)PLUS a special bonus of my FREE freight-forwarding services for your first shipment to Dubai.
You also have a guarantee of 100% fee refund with 100% interest if after 30 days of order for this e-book you are not making profit from this business

Be an 'extroverted enterpreneur' today! Make your order to start something new and highly profitable.
Testimonials have shown that Export of Frozen Shrimps to Dubai can launch you to becoming a Millionaire in just 4-6 weeks with the first two(2) successful shipments.

My personal experience/testimonial,which I shall share with you once you type to my email for an e-book order,  shows the prospects in this business.

Remember, wisdom they say is the application of knowledge,so be a wise man today, call 07092277115 to make your order:you have nothing to lose doing this.

To order for this package,just type 'order e-book' to this email: oceanfreshfoods@yahoo.com or SMS/call 07092277115 and we shall get back to you.
Thanks,God bless you. 

While waiting for you at the top,be assured of my highest personal regards.

Afolabi Lawal.

Contact Address
75,Akesan Road,
Off LASU-Igando Expressway,
Egan,Lagos
Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Make A Living On The Internet And You Too Can. / Naijahotzone / Palm Oil Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.