Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Ordeal With The Atms In Ilaro, Ogun State. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Ordeal With The Atms In Ilaro, Ogun State. (902 Views)

Sexual Assault: My Ordeal / My Deliverance Ordeal (a Short Story) / MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal With The Atms In Ilaro, Ogun State. by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2014
My Ordeal With The ATMs in Ilaro, Ogun State.

Getting back from church yesterday, i became famished and frazzled. At the same time, i felt like taking a nap but who dares when the horrific and dogged worms have not slept, they will simply restort to feasting on the wall of one's stomach as a mean of seeking redress and notifying one to do the needful.

Knowing i have some kobos in my account, I swiftly pick my card and vamoosed to the banks' jurisdiction in the scorching sun with the premonition of smiling away from the arena.

I will use my bank this time to avoid unnecessary CBN deduction, so i said as i waved to Sola cruising around on him new motorcycle heading north-east. He stopped to pick me but Godforbid me leaving my tommy to suffer while i enjoy just the resistive air for a moment. I wave to notify him i was not interested in the ride as i hurrily crossed to the gate of my bank. We weren't even very close friends anyway.

The sensation of holding two notes of the highest Nigeria currency ran through my veins as i entered. Entering the bank premise, I met a security man on the normal blue and blue. I ebuliently raised my hand to my forehead as i saluted him as thou i am in the force but shockingly, he reciprocated by nodding his head and waving a finger to me. No other meaning, no money.

I became disconcerted and embittered, a stream of familiar fluid flowed down my body. I muttered been cheated and making the wrong choice of bank. However, i faked a smile and i moved to the next bank, little did i know they are birds of a feather.

After checking all banks in the town, i returned to the security man on duty at my bank, this time, not to salute him but to fiecely register my displeasure. I accosted him with a faked deep voice and i demanded for the manager's number willing to enquire why his bank has breached trust which ofcourse was bizarre. Anger can do anything, u knw?? He immediately replied with a deeper voice saying he doesn't have it, apparently, unwilling to divulge the information.

I needed an unreserved apology but what i got what an unreserved heavy downpour as the weather changed in a jiffy and the rain flogged me mercilessly. I trekked home feeling like exploding. And for a moment, i wished i never had a card.

Adeniji O.
Re: My Ordeal With The Atms In Ilaro, Ogun State. by Ramwab94(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
But now that you do, you've gat no choice bro. If I may take a random guess, your bank couldn't be any other aside Sky or Access. Is it?
Re: My Ordeal With The Atms In Ilaro, Ogun State. by JuanDeDios: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ramwab94:
But now that you do, you've gat no choice bro. If I may take a random guess, your bank couldn't be any other aside Sky or Access. Is it?
Au contraire, Skye Bank has a good ATM service.

(1) (Reply)

Éléyé: Riders Of The Niger Savannah / J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) / Famous Mother’s Day Quotes Funny English| Mother’s Day Jokes In Hindi English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.