Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Myles Munroe Is Dead!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Myles Munroe Is Dead!!!! (906 Views)

Pictures Of Chaz B And Myles Munroe While Alive / What Killed Pastor Myles Munroe Investigation Set To Begin / 7 Principles Of An Eagle – Dr. Myles Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myles Munroe Is Dead!!!! by Klare(f): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Myles Munroe is dead!!!!!!

He diead in a plane crash, he and his wife RUTH nd 9 others in his church in BARNABAS,when they are preparing for an internation forum.

So painful we love you sir, but God loves you more....
Lets pray thats the lord upholds and keep his church ...
Thats the lord will gives his family d fortitude to bear this.

He has impacted my life and so many others.
Can't still believe this more report to come on this....

R.I.P
Re: Myles Munroe Is Dead!!!! by talk2riel: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP
Re: Myles Munroe Is Dead!!!! by Edoblakky(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2014
OP, Pls spell his name correctly. He's Myles Munroe. This is the worst news I've read in a long time. I'm short of words. RIP Sir!
Re: Myles Munroe Is Dead!!!! by MrTeymee(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP.. Err Op respell dah teen

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Would Wish You Had Known EARLIER / What Will You Do If This Person Came To Hug Or Says She Loves You? (pic) / Three Months After Snapping This Photo He Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.