Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] (4610 Views)

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) / Pictures Of Abandoned And Dilapidated Telephone-Booths In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by Yeske2(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
This is bad na
Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
The traders at Alaba international market should stage a protest to Ojo local government. Seems they like the road the way it is. They should call the attention to the government to repair the road and stop doing i-dont-care attitude. They pay taxes and the road must be fixed.
I don't know why some Igbos don't like demanding for their rights.
Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by tit(f): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
berem:
The traders at Alaba international market should stage a protest to Ojo local government. Seems they like the road the way it is. They should call the attention to the government to repair the road and stop doing i-dont-care attitude. They pay taxes and the road must be fixed.

who appointed those in ojo market?
who came to lie down some traders in that mud to assert power?
Who refused to support LG autonomy?

Fashola and Tinubu have turned Lagos into a laughing stock.

6 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
tit:

[s] who appointed those in ojo market?
who came to lie down some traders in that mud to assert power?
Who refused to support LG autonomy?

Fashola and Tinubu have turned Lagos into a laughing stock. [/s]
I think I have made my point. It is the traders that are badly affected and not Tinubu and Fashola. They should stage a protest to Ojo LG. The local government is not far from the market.
Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:

Now this is the kind of double standard that shifts me farther away from APC. When it concerns Fashola or other APC Governors, "The traders at Alaba international market should stage a protest to Ojo local government" before they enjoy the dividend of democracy. Would you have said the same thing if this happened to be the responsibility of a PDP Governor?

It sucks to be you Ms. How do you guys sleep at night?

9 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2014
rudedough:

Now this is the kind of double standard that shifts me farther away from APC. When it concerns Fashola or other APC Governors, "The traders at Alaba international market should stage a protest to Ojo local government" before they enjoy the dividend of democracy. Would you have said the same thing if this happened to be the responsibility of a PDP Governor?

After paying taxes, you protest for what you have paid for.

6 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by rozayx5(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2014
rudedough:

your views are needed on the buhari.ekwueme thread

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by Vitta: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by youngeagle(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2014
This is just a tip of the iceberg,go to ipaja,orile,and okota u will cry for lagos, even the lekki which they are borrowing money to develop is not left out,people swim to get to there homes,u now wonder what fashola the best governor as yeroba people will attest has bn doing with 25bln IGR every month,no water,no good road,they are not generating power,and has they lowest number of civil servants in Nigeria....I pity Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by aryzgreat: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
berem:

How come u didn't profer this solution to ABA traders, u wia opening ur mouth wide insulting t a orji, pdp and even Goodluck.

Height of hypocrisy. APC is a failure, to even think one pass ojo lga before u enter Alaba speaks volume of d level of corruption and bigotry one see in Lagos. Igbo populated area in Lagos are ignored totally. Go to Ago, amuwo odofin, festac, ejigbo, Oke afa etc u see terrible roads. Yet these inhabitants pay huge tax to d state and local govt.

APC is a failure, let's kick APC out of Lagos next year.

4 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS] by chinasaekperem9: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Where is Berem, Demdem, Egift, Barcanista, NgeneUkwenu omenka your opinions are needed here come and defend your master as usual abi una don turn blind eye
you won't see them on this thread. All they do is scream "Sai buhari". Crazy people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ayo Fayose-going...going...(see PHOTOS) / Jonathan Blasts Buhari Over Corruption, Challenges Him. / North Supplied Most of Nigeria Electricity For Many Years Without Much Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.