Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school (54492 Views)

20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Obascoetubi: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Many students are feared killed in a suicide bomb blast on Monday morning at Government Comprehensive Science Secondary School, Potiskum in Yobe.

Nansak Chegwam, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in the State, confirmed the attack to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Potiskum.

Mr. Chegwam said, “We have just received the report but the details are not yet available because it happened just this morning.”

NAN gathered that the bomber detonated the bomb when the students were having morning assembly before proceeding to their classrooms.

A resident of Potiskum who preferred to remain anonymous, said, “I am currently at the hospital; many dead bodies have been deposited.”

Meanwhile, parents and guardians have thronged Potiskum General Hospital searching for their wards as the bodies and those injured were moved to the hospital.

The attack took place barely one week after a suicide bomber ran into a Shiite procession killing 30 people with 89 others injured in the town. (NAN)
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/170860-update-many-students-feared-killed-as-suicide-bomber-hits-yobe-school.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by femility(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2014
sad

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by ifyclose2(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2014
It's beyond doubt now that strong political powers have infiltrated d group.....as 2015 approaches, expect more bombings.....and I pity d senseless Nigerian youths who continue to insult themselves online over heartless politicians who do NOT give a damn about you and i.....shame.

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by idupaul: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2014
God when will all these evil end

5 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by kilokeys(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2014
na wa.

here one moment.. ka-B00M d next.

not a fair way to die.

7 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2014
femility:
sad
Sad indeed. Taking the lives of innocent students in order to prove that Jonathan is incapable of running the country.
My condolence for the family

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by cooljude(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Can you guys ditch all this your stupid politic propaganda for once. This is really sad and all you could shamelessly do is to push your political agenda. This is very sad and the most worrisome thing for me is that Nigeria has no end game for this crisis.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by April4th(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2014
What is dis country turning into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Sad! sad!! sad!!!

RIP students.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Kasyn(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2014
April4th:
What is dis country turning into
it is turning into a slaughter pitch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Raiders: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
Sad indeed. Taking the lives of innocent students in order to prove that Jonathan is incapable of running the country.
My condolence for the family
Stop being ignorant. boko haram started during Yaradua presidency

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by donguutti: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2014
Another day , Another Bomb, After the Ashaka Cement Raid where loads of dynamite was stolen, bombings
have become more rampant,Bombs in a morning Assembly, education in those NE states would suffer.

A student who escaped by the whisker told Daily Trust that the mastermind of the
blast came into the school compound with a bag and detonated the explosive in the
midst of students.

Boko haram network probably includes teachers and students ,

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by patrickmuf(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2014
How did we get here? R I.P brothers

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Kasyn(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2014
idupaul:
God when will all these evil end
when you and i say 'ENOUGH'

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by aryzgreat: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2014
For those trying every possible means to give this administration a bad name and use insecurity as political tool to get power, ur cup is full.

The blood u have wasted will stand against u and ur political aspirations.

Enough of this waste of human life.

RIP youthful Nigerians embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Raiders: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2014
One week one bomb. Life no longer have value in Nigeria anymore. I just notice that GEJ through Ruben Abati no longer issue his statement condeming the bomb attack and his fake promises to bring the culprits to justice.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by olapluto(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2014
aryzgreat:
For those trying every possible means to give this administration a bad name and use insecurity as political tool to get power, ur cup is full.

The blood u have wasted will stand against u and ur political aspirations.

Enough of this waste of human life.

RIP youthful Nigerians embarassed
Maybe this administration should tackle the problem and stop blaming imaginary opponents. Security is the top duty of the president, he is failing really bad and NIgerians are paying for it with dear lives.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by mainheart(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP children for what u don't know.

5 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Nichobabe(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2014
This is likely to increase as we get closer to election. God have mercy on your children cry cry cry
Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by AWONEYAN(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2014
OMG NOT AGAIN !!!
Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2014
berem:
Sad! sad!! sad!!!

RIP students.
My heart bleeds
I have suffered from the insurgency also
I can tell u. How bad the situation is.
Its a pity
If under his watch Nigerian territories are being annexed progressively by insurgents, & all that he has demonstrated so far is sheer cluelessness & Incompetence, it is time for him to take responsibility and quit in the national interest, to pave the way for a better leader. never in the history of
any nation has incompetence and cluelessness been exhibited by any leader, as President Jonathan

34 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by olapluto(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2014
donguutti:
Another day , Another Bomb, After the Ashaka Cement Raid where loads of dynamite was stolen, bombings
have become more rampant,Bombs in a morning Assembly, education in those NE states would suffer.

Boko haram network probably includes teachers and students ,
Makes me wonder if the SSS is a dead organisation or if they still have officers. Intelligence is almost non existent, or maybe they only work when elections are on. Real shame

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by wildchild1: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2014
May the souls of the faithful departed rest in perfect peace...
This is a very sad news on a monday morning

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Edzy: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Sinc d govt cant defeat this monsters,y wont dey device a way to defend us.this govt hav lost it no attack,no defence.
Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Kayceo2010: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2014
.. Heard it as a breaking news on aljazeera. Tuned to NTA, nothing. AIT was showing Okorocha.. Chai.
This is really getting out of hand.. Say no to violence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by datbay(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2014
Is there any other news in Nigeria apart from boko haram bomb blast?

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Arch1: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2014
I thought there was a cease fire

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2014
why kids for God's sake? why? and some fools will come here shouting gej till 20..... Nonsense! angry angry angry angry cry

6 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2014
Ibnsultan:

My heart bleeds
I have suffered from the insurgency also
I can tell u. How bad the situation is.
Its a pity
If under his watch Nigerian territories are being annexed progressively by insurgents, & all that he has demonstrated so far is sheer cluelessness & Incompetence, it is time for him to take responsibility and quit in the national interest, to pave the way for a better leader. never in the history of
any nation has incompetence and cluelessness been exhibited by any leader, as President Jonathan
its not even 30 students that died but twice of it. embarassed
This is just so sad.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by intergral(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
GEJ " will give nigeria fresh air "
I wonder what nigeria will look like in 2019 if jona is re-elected........ When 5 americans are killed their president will visit them and even weep with a not to happen again speech...... But 9ja within the last 3month local governments such as gwoza,madagali,kwanduga,damboa,michika,and mubi which is among one of the biggest commercian centre in the north have been overtaken by boko hharam and even renaming them.... More than 30,000 helpless civilians have been killed and GEJ did not say anything about it.......... Instead na stadium he go dey launch!!!!! More than 3000 soldiers have been killed and the government did not even say anything to show that they did not die in vain.... And all this things happen within 3months!!!!! I did say this because somebody told I am saying this because am also a victim and a refugee in my own country!!!!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by ayukdaboss(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2014
1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2014
it breaks my heart that children had to be involved in this... cry cry

May something worse than death happen to who ever is responsible for this and other attacks on innocent people sad

#crying

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) / IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.