Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Who Has Compared LED Tvs? Polystar, LG, Samsung, Sony - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Who Has Compared LED Tvs? Polystar, LG, Samsung, Sony (64472 Views)

Unlock Phone For Free With Fum Soft *apple, Lg, Samsung, Htc, Nokia, Etc) / Unlock Bios (power-on) Password For All Dell,hp,fujitsu,acer,samsung,sony Free!! / FG Enforces Ban On Foreign Computers: HP, LG & Samsung To Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Who Has Compared LED Tvs? Polystar, LG, Samsung, Sony by iPOOPinURmouth: 7:03pm On May 03, 2020
Jamesilvar:

You might be claiming you bought LG but what you bought is fake.
I have used my LG LED for 5yrs now. Five solid years now and no single problem. The tv is super clear and bright from any viewing angle. I use it with cable tv, PS4 pro and android tv box all connected via HDMI since I bought it.
I have seen numerous hisense and polystar shut down within that period. My guy's Samsung that he bought the same year as mine has packed up.
I will buy another LG tv soon OLED 4k HDR this time. Just go to a proper LG showroom and buy your device.
LG makes quality products. I am not an LG employee, but I can tell you their appliances are solid if you buy from a showroom with warrantee. My 2500w LG home theatre and LG fridge has been in top notch condition since 2012.
Just make sure you are going to a proper FOUANI store.
I can't tell you about Samsung and Panasonic but they have made name for themselves over the years as producers of high quality home appliances. You can check them out too, just make sure you are buying original products.
are the fake FOUANI stores?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Compared LED Tvs? Polystar, LG, Samsung, Sony by Passion8(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2021
jazz04:
So I saw polystar yesterday. Display via hdmi is same as the likes of LG and sammy in same category.... What made the difference is the design: while polystar and other cheaper brands have simple form factor with, cheap looking non glossy plastic bezel, the big names have better sleek resign that appeal to the eye..
Greetings bro. Is this polystar a smart TV? If yes kindly post the remote control unit. I'm looking for it seriously. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Recover data from Faulty Hard drives, flash drives, SD cards etc / USA Used Probook 6560b Core I5 For Sale. / This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.