Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

>stubborn Always Lead To Great Thing Read Now - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >stubborn Always Lead To Great Thing Read Now (492 Views)

Top 10 Books For Writers You Need To Read Now / A Man Who Wants To Lead The Orchestra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

>stubborn Always Lead To Great Thing Read Now by 0risheDestiny: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Stubborn children always find themselves on Hell.

=> Main consetration
- marvis
- mama marvis

marvis is just as Stubborn as a goat just as the way some viewer reading the page his. This guy is just so handsome to be that. Just the only son of her mum. 26 years of age. one day he told her mum saying. Mum am tired of this country i cant take this any longer. Cant you see. To eat is like a problem for we, mum just give me the chance and everything will be better for wance!!. mum: marvis stop saying all that. Remember all power belong to God almighty. My son, please dont be in hurry. For the patient dog eat the fates bone. My son what chance am i given you she said. Mum am leaving this country he said. Leaving!!! To where she said with a loude voice. Am setting a journey
To italy. No marvis my son do not set for the journey, i did not accept that. Its too dangerous to set for italy. preside where is the money use for the journey. Her mum asked. Mum dont ask me about that, am not using a flit, am using my feet Said marvis. No, no, no my son dont go you are the only spoon i heard. Its too dangerous traveling by feet i advice you my son, you can make it here in this country. My son please listen to my advice, remain here it..... Mum is alright i heard enough already marvis interrupted fast and walk out from the room. Marvis Marvis his mum called but no response. Before his mum could try holding his hand Marvis has already work ahead fast towards the main door and walked away while his mum standing still watching and thinking. From that scene, that was the last day she sew Marvis. Every time she tried calling his line, but switched off. For that she was so worried. 3weeks later she never set her eyes on Marvis. she tried visiting his friend, asking them about the where about of her son, but there reply was always, "i havent set my eyes on Marvis since them" the fouth week her mum discover that Marvis is death. The day Marvis conversate last with her mum, that was the day he set for the journey.

In such a situation like that viewers reading, In this story you just read. Who and Who loose Was it the boy or her mother?? I need your reply.

(1) (Reply)

Our Greatest Fear By Marianne Williamson / POEM: Idumota....city Of Many Beings / 7 To 7 By Abbeyclassiclee(pidgin Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.