Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,195 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

9 Tips To Get More Twitter Followers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 9 Tips To Get More Twitter Followers (499 Views)

How To Get More Twitter Followers With Ease / Discover How To Get More Twitter Followers-targeted And Non targeted--Foskaay / Who Needs More Twitter Followers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Tips To Get More Twitter Followers by kaywizee(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2014
Here are 9 super simple tips I’ve tried and seen work to get more Twitter followers 
1) Use a Relevant Profile & Cover Photo

The first step to get more Twitter followers is to make sure you have a clean, high-resolution logo for your profile photo and relevant cover photo. This way no one thinks you are a spammer or fake user when they are deciding if they should follow you. Believe it or not, there are hundreds of thousands of spammers on Twitter today, and you can usually tell because they never bothered uploading a profile photo. Don’t be mistaken for one of them!

Read Full Article Here http://kwebsolutionz..com/2014/05/9-tips-to-get-more-twitter-followers.html?spref=tw&m=1

(1) (Reply)

CBT App For All Institutions / Pls Review My Blog / A Social Networking Site I Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.