Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited (20799 Views)

Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Ltd (12 Positions) / Graduate & Experienced Career Opportunities At Saro Agrosciences Limited / Vacancies In Saro Agrosciences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by tolaly(f): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
will the use of calculator be allowed? what materials are you guys studying?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by owolabiza(m): 5:52am On Dec 06, 2014
freshdude:
How do we get to the venue from  Onitsha park. Pls ma Onitsha peeps elucidate us on the route.

Venue:                Ride’s resort & Hotels,

Along Immaculate heart Parish,

Nkpor,

Old Road Onitsha.

Direction:           From borromeo Roundabout, take a bike to Ride’s resort & Hotels
pls wats d time for d test
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by plucky16(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2014
islamics:

Am writing in KD but will be coming from Kano. No idea about the test yet. Just hoping for the best.

okay.... I'm at the venue now
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by owolabiza(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2014
hw was d test friends?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by owolabiza(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
the test hard die o. thank God I scaled through
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by truvine(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
owolabiza:
the test hard die o. thank God I scaled through

how did you know you scale through..
is it an instant result ?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by iffydaniells: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
My Fiancee got the highest in the test. 72% . She just entered to face interview panel......wishing her favours.Team Onitsha
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
Those words keep ringing in my ears

"You've been our best candidate but unfortunately you're still serving"

Quite painful...All the more reason I despise and hate the NYSC scheme.
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by blesseenE: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
truvine:

yes is instant @Truvine plus interview. I scored the second highest 64% (team Onitsha). Please who knows how soon we will be called or what's next? @owolabiza how far? What did they say na?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by blesseenE: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
iffydaniells:
My Fiancee got the highest in the test. 72% . She just entered to face interview panel......wishing her favours.Team Onitsha
so the ABSU babe, Oluchi, is ur fiancee...lol
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
blesseenE:

yes is instant @Truvine plus interview. I scored the second highest 64% (team Onitsha). Please who knows how soon we will be called or what's next? @owolabiza how far? What did they say na?

The performance seems to be low at Onitsha.

At ilesha, highest was 86 which was scored by two people.

If you were to be in ilesha, your position would have been between 32 and 36 tongue
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by owolabiza(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
@blessene,I asked wen we would be contacted,and they said soon......it was kinda tough sha...,,.....let's wait and see d outcome!!!
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by blesseenE: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mr man what is the next stage?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by blesseenE: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
owolabiza:
@blessene,I asked wen we would be contacted,and they said soon......it was kinda tough sha...,,.....let's wait and see d outcome!!!
ok. God will see us through. The guy called me, said he forgot to collect my passport....
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by owolabiza(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
rationalmind:

am also still serving,but was not told anything of such!!!........wat batch
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by owolabiza(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
blesseenE:

ok. God will see us through. The guy called me, said he forgot to collect my passport....
days true,they later collected our passports,after u left!!!. so hw do u go abt d passport issue
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
owolabiza:

am also still serving,but was not told anything of such!!!........wat batch

Batch B14 grin

I'll be rounding off service by June 2015.

I guess you weren't interviewed by the panel emeraldkemi was because according to them, failure to produce nysc discharge certificate at the interview amounts to automatic disqualification.

You might lucky though if you're a Batch A 2014 Corp member
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by blesseenE: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
owolabiza:

days true,they later collected our passports,after u left!!!. so hw do u go abt d passport issue
he said if there is still need for it he will ask me to send it online. That it is just for identification purpose
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by owolabiza(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
am batch A,rounding off by February 2015.....
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by Abdomox: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
What was the cut-off at Onitsha and Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by phetty(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
truvine:

Truvine, you didn't later attend. Why?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by luchee(f): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
team onitsha...God will see us through...lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by Abdomox: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
luchee:
team onitsha...God will see us through...lets keep our fingers crossed.

How many passed the test at Onitsha?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by blesseenE: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abdomox:

How many passed the test at Onitsha?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by truvine(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
phetty:

Truvine, you didn't later attend. Why?
my brother, thanks for your concern...so many reasons:
*I was strong on Friday
*I had a special MFM program on certificate, so I opted to go receive prophetic prayers on my cert. and making SARO & an opportunity cost..
*am in Lagos..and I wouldn't b able yo make d distance

I wish you success...did you progress to interview stage ?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by phetty(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
truvine:

my brother, thanks for your concern...so many reasons:
*I was strong on Friday
*I had a special MFM program on certificate, so I opted to go receive prophetic prayers on my cert. and making SARO & an opportunity cost..
*am in Lagos..and I wouldn't b able yo make d distance

I wish you success...did you progress to interview stage ?

Yeah...absconded their cut off mark
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by phetty(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
rationalmind:

Bro, were you the "yellow pawpaw" guy that scored 86
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by phetty(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
I forgot to ask Mz Kemi what form the next stage is gonna take and when. Do anybody in the house has any idea about the next stage
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by iffydaniells: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
blesseenE:

so the ABSU babe, Oluchi, is ur fiancee...lol

Do you know her?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by So4baba(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
iffydaniells:

Do you know her?
Yam pepper scatter scatter ...
Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Well, thumbs up to OAU Chemical Engineering Student present, those guys were actually my special RSVP at the test venue, Ilesha smiley, I was completely entertained!!! To those who did not make up to 60% like me, I had 50% , God will create a bigger place for us, It is just a matter of time. S/O to Olawale and John, the new friends I made courtesy Saro Agroscience Apt Test cheesy

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee At Saro Agrosciences Limited by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2014
phetty:

Bro, were you the "yellow pawpaw" guy that scored 86

Lol, no. I had 72.

By being the best candidate, they were referring to the interview and not the test.

According to them, there's this question they've asked all the candidates they've interviewed and I was the only one who gave a perfect answer.

I would have been thinking of the next stage now but for NYSC. sad sad

I wish you all the best bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduate Jobs In Abuja At Bilview Energy / My Wife Just Got A Job / Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.