Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Ebay Buyers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay Buyers (460 Views)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebay Buyers by kurt09(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Please, i need your assistance. I bought some health care items on Ebay on 29th September, 2014. And the item were picked and shipped(USPS) by the seller on that same day. The estimated date of delivery was 30th October. Am yet to receive the items and the shipping status still read IN TRANSIT. Though i have contacted the seller through Ebay and He/She told me to exercise patience. Please, am seriously in need of the items.
Re: Ebay Buyers by kurt09(m): 12:31am On Nov 11, 2014
afanide:
The buyer's shipping agent is not professional. I have encountered such before from Aliexpress.

i paid for express and the goods was supose to arrive within 5days, but it took over 1 Month. I had to cancel the transaction and my money was refunded to me.

If he/she doesnt go and clear your goods from the transit, it will remain there for over a year. It is her duty to go and make sure your goods is shipped to u.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nokia C6 For Sale 7k / I Need LED TV At Least 24inch / Inbuilding & Das Antennaā€ˇ Uhf, 2g, 3g & 4g Cellular Antennas Mimo, Wideband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.