Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily (1157 Views)

Xmas promo...Buy brand new 8G Android 2 Touchscreen Watch Mobile Phone at N8,500 / 20000mah Power Bank That Charges Your Ipad, Iphone, Mobile Phones 5 Times 4 Sale / Portable Mobile Charger That Can Charge Phones/blackberry On The Go. N3500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
This is it.....

Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
1. 100% brand new and high quality.

2. Built-in high capacity rechargeable Lithium polymer battery. Powerful with long operation time.

3. Compatible with iPhone, i Pad, iPod, USB Digital Devices and most Cell phones or other electronic devices

4. LED indicator light.

5. Long lifespan; more than 1000 times.

6. Advanced intelligent protection; Overcharge protection, Discharge protection, Overload protection, Short circuit protection, Leakage protection and 5 heavy security protections

7. Portable, Safe and reliable; perfect for using on traveling and indoor / outdoor activities

Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Compatible:

For Apple iPhone
For Blackberry
For HTC
For Sony Ericsson
For Sharp

Universal

For Motorola
For Nokia
For Chinese Brand Phones
For Samsung
For LG

Socket Type:
For UK
For US
For AU
For EU
Even Naija cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Just A Point I.E one led light will charge your phone 2 times daily.

I Will advice that when your charging your gigs, leave it idle so that it can charge fully.

Make your Order Now....

LIMITED OFFER....

ONLY =N=3,400.... ABUJA PRICE.

IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE ABUJA ADD =N=1,500 FOR WAYBILL TO YOU THROUGH YOUNG SHALL GROW TRANSPORT.

BBM ME OR WHATSAPP FOR PAYMENT DETAILS OR FOR INQUIRIES OR LEAVE YOUR COMMENT HERE...

TNX AS YOU MAKE THAT CONTACT

Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
diki1:
This is it.....

Hurry!!!
LIMITED STOCK!
Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Limited stock!!!
Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ask me any Question about this power bank. Bring your inquiries.
Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yes... Still available!
Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by uc97: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Capacity nko? Re-charging time? Does it have boost charging capability? Make?
Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2014
uc97:
Capacity nko? Re-charging time? Does it have boost charging capability? Make?

Tnx for your inqiries.
Yes, it has a Built-in high capacity rechargeable Lithium polymer battery. Powerful with long operation time; Long lifespan; more than 1000 times.

Also an Advanced intelligent protection; Overcharge protection, Discharge protection, Overload protection, Short circuit protection, Leakage protection and 5 heavy security protections.

What other power banks has this capabilities.

Best regards.
Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Six more available. Special tnx to you guys that place your orders through whatsapp and bb. Tnx
Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
3 more available

Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
thanks all that got this beauty. I'm out of stock now. Sorry...

If you need it just indicate here with your quantity...

We are expecting more stocks in 2 weeks but it will given to only those that made request.

Tnx and have a wonderful Ember months.
Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by Goodjayrecords(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
I can help you list your products on my store: www.virgincodestore.com

Whatsapp: +2348083077125
Bbm: 2a29EA18
Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Goodjayrecords:
I can help you list your products on my store: www.virgincodestore.com

Whatsapp: +2348083077125
Bbm: 2a29EA18

OK
Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
To all our esteem clients, On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.

And beneath the hustle and bustle of the holiday season there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones. May this beauty and joy lift you up during Christmas and the New Year!I wish you all the peace and joy of the season!
Here’s to wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and Joyful New Year!
May this Christmas bring joy and love to your heart and soul, and may you start the New Year on a beautiful note.Wishing you the best Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!

Re: Get A High Qaulity POWER BANK That Can Charge Your Phone At Least 2ce Daily by diki1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
We are back!!!

20,000mAh and 30,000mAh capacity are available.

Contact our signatures for your needs.

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Showbox For Android Users / sold!!!!!!25k for A Uk Used Iphone 5c Is For Sale / Neatly Used (few Weeks Old) Gionee Marathon M5 With 6020mah Battery.SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.