Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . (2053 Views)

10 Million Northern Children Out Of School – BUK Alumni / Jonathan Actions, Inactions In Office Will Hunt S/south For Long – Obasanjo / 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by Sealeddeal(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
mekaboy:

Why was boko haram formed in the first place?
i am not a boko haram member so you dont expect me to know more than i read but you must know that Boko haram was formed in 2002 when GEJ is yet to be governor and when Niger delta oil well license you are talking about is not yet expiring.
The reason why Boko haram was formed is not Nigeria problem,our problems are the reasons why Boko haram is still waxing strong.
Every country encounters problems of that nature and thats why there is army,navy and airforce and other security forces.Nigerians should therefore force out anybody or anything that makes it impossible for these forces to defeat boko haram.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by ikweremilitant: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
mrvitalis:

why didnt they do this during obj ...a weak man is a weak man fullstop
the north gave power to obj in other to pacify d sw becos of abiola.and they were comfortable with obj,and obj didnt much interfare in their case.if not sharia riot woudnt have occured.but obj played a smart one as a chess grandmaster by pulling the rug off their feet.so noting as in noting wil pacify the north except power,and funy enough it wil be stupid of them to think that they alone can forment voilence.we are watchng.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by ahaika23: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
I don't know why I keep remembering the baboons being soaked in their own blood. Does anyone have a clue?

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by shigoslim(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
I think GEJ has many secret link, which majority of us don't hve access . A man who came from oil producing state, A man who is state feeding Nigeria, now ask yourself if he knew nothing about Nigeria similarly to what the OP stated above.

The funny pert of it is that, when they we talk they say GEJ is the sponsore of bokoharam or PDP is bokoharam. The question i will ask everyone is that of what benefits would it be if goodluck making the country ungovernable for himself? What resources did north-east hve that will make goodluck go after them? What is their contribution towards Nigeria economy that will make him go after them.

I dnt know when we north tell themselves the truth, if goodluck really wnt defraud Nigeria the resources from his side is enough.

Infact i always shake my head seeing ppl displaying ignorance especially the educated youth. For secret link will be expose after goodluck win 2015 election ........................

1 Like

Re: The Blood Of The Innocent Northern Children Will Hunt The Northern Opposition . by denedene(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2014
I almost cried watching diz video buh I must the gallant soldier... he did his best..... the wrath of God would soon fall on all sponsors of BH

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Buried In Ijebu Ode / APC Wins Borno Senatorial Bye-election / Oba Akiolu To Make Statement Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.