Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. (887 Views)

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Get It Right What the Bible Is Really Saying.

Heaven is it the righteous home? Are will spend our eternity in heaven? What about the kingdom of this world that God said is going to become the kingdom of Jesus Christ and his followers, and the new earth that God’s promised the righteous, who is going to inherit them? Make your own research here and get the correct answer.

1. Blessed are the meek: for they shall ……………..Matthew 5:5.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.

2. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall…….......Psalms 37: 9.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.
3. But the meek shall ……........; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. Psalms 37: 11.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.

4. The righteous shall ………....., and dwell therein for ever. Psalms 37: 29.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.

5. Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to ………: when the wicked are cut off: thou shall see it. Psalms 37: 34.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.

6. For such as be blessed of him shall ………..........: and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off. Psalms 37: 22.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.

7. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into……of God. John 3: 5.
(A) the kingdom.
(B) the heaven.

8. Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you…….Luke 12: 32.
(A) the kingdom.
(B) the heaven.

9. Then shall the king say unto them on his right hand; come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit ………... prepared for you from the foundation of the world. Matthew 25: 34.
(A) the kingdom.
(B) the heaven.

10. And this gospel of ………….shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come. Matthew 24: 14.
(A) the kingdom.
(B) the heaven.

11. And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on …………….Revelation 5: 10.
(A) the earth.
(B) the heaven.

12. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, the kingdom of …………… are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11: 15.
(A) this world.
(B) the heaven.

It is written: For, behold, I create new heaven and a new earth and former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. Isaiah 65: 17-18.

It is written: In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14: 2.

It is written: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. Revelation 21: 1-2,10.

It is written: Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. II Peter 3: 13.

It is written: For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. Isaiah 45: 18.

It is written: The heavens, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth halth he given to the children of men. Psalms 115: 16.

More information @ http://www.informworldwide.org
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 2:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Raotito:
Get It Right What the Bible Is Really Saying.

Heaven is it the righteous home? Are will spend our eternity in heaven? What about the kingdom of this world that God said is going to become the kingdom of Jesus Christ and his followers, and the new earth that God’s promised the righteous, who is going to inherit them? Make your own research here and get the correct answer.

1. Blessed are the meek: for they shall ……………..Matthew 5:5.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.

2. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall…….......Psalms 37: 9.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.
3. But the meek shall ……........; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. Psalms 37: 11.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.

4. The righteous shall ………....., and dwell therein for ever. Psalms 37: 29.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.

5. Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to ………: when the wicked are cut off: thou shall see it. Psalms 37: 34.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.

6. For such as be blessed of him shall ………..........: and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off. Psalms 37: 22.
(A) inherit the earth.
(B) inherit the heaven.

7. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into……of God. John 3: 5.
(A) the kingdom.
(B) the heaven.

8. Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you…….Luke 12: 32.
(A) the kingdom.
(B) the heaven.

9. Then shall the king say unto them on his right hand; come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit ………... prepared for you from the foundation of the world. Matthew 25: 34.
(A) the kingdom.
(B) the heaven.

10. And this gospel of ………….shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come. Matthew 24: 14.
(A) the kingdom.
(B) the heaven.

11. And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on …………….Revelation 5: 10.
(A) the earth.
(B) the heaven.

12. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, the kingdom of …………… are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11: 15.
(A) this world.
(B) the heaven.

It is written: For, behold, I create new heaven and a new earth and former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. Isaiah 65: 17-18.

It is written: In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14: 2.

It is written: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. Revelation 21: 1-2,10.

It is written: Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. II Peter 3: 13.

It is written: For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. Isaiah 45: 18.

It is written: The heavens, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth halth he given to the children of men. Psalms 115: 16.

More information @ http://www.informworldwide.org

Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=27904465][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=27944334][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=27989579][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28027782][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28056596][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28083420][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by kwenu: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2014
why do u struggle to make front page?
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28147053][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28263504][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28372134][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28401621][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by braintext(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
What is this one even trying to say?
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28428247][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28443000][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28462390][/quote]
Re: Get It Right About The Future What The Bible Is Really Saying. by Raotito(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=Raotito post=28634470][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Questions From "Last Days At Forcados High School" / A Tithe Envelop With Money Found; What Do I Do With It? / Welcome To Your Month Of Supernatural Abundance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.