Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Borno Soldier Killed My Son, Stole His Car -father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Soldier Killed My Son, Stole His Car -father (832 Views)

Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno Soldier Killed My Son, Stole His Car -father by hayzed2: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
A father, Alhaji Konto Sulum, whose son, Mohammed, an
undergraduate of the University of Maiduguri, was allegedly
killed by a soldier in Maiduguri, has called for a probe into
his son’s death.
Sulum alleged that his son was killed last Wednesday after a
soldier he gave a ride to chose to take Mohammed’s life and
made away with the young man’s car.
Addressing journalists in Maiduguri on Sunday, the father of
the deceased said the incident occurred on Wednesday at
about 6pm.
He explained that the soldier asked his son to give him a
ride so that he could get to his duty post on time.
Sulum added, “But before they could get to the designated
post, he had shot Mohammed and ran away with his car.
“The soldier, who thought he (Mohammed) was dead,
dragged his corpse out of the car and zoomed off with his
car. My son crawled down by the roadside near Asita Hotel
in Bolori, where a good Samaritan called the attention of
Civilian JTF and they tried to rush him to the hospital, but he
gave up the ghost before reaching the hospital.
“Before my son died, he informed the Civilian JTF that he
was shot by a soldier, who had run away with his car. The
next day, his friend saw the soldier and his friend at Oando
filing station, Baga Road, with the car, and they alerted
Civilian JTF and they arrested them.”
According to him, his 22-year-old son has just graduated
from the Physics Department of the University of Maiduguri,
waiting for his call-up letter from NYSC.
Confirming the incident, a source in the Army, who did not
want his name in print, said both the suspect and his
accomplice had been arrested and would soon be
prosecuted.

Source: http//:www.punchng.com/news/borno-soldier-killed-my-son-stole-his-car-father/
Re: Borno Soldier Killed My Son, Stole His Car -father by naijaking1: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
We can see clearly that you are running a Boko Haram publicity stunt here on NL, because of the many anti Nigeria army posts coming from you. Many of the lies or at best unverified.
Why don't you post an article on how many innocent people BK has killed in Mubi? Instead they paid you to talk about what the army did or did not do.
False propaganda is an effective military tool unfortunately our army doesn't know that like you guys in BH

1 Like

Re: Borno Soldier Killed My Son, Stole His Car -father by hayzed2: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
naijaking1:
We can see clearly that you are running a Boko Haram publicity stunt here on NL, because of the many anti Nigeria army posts coming from you. Many of the lies or at best unverified.
Why don't you post an article on how many innocent people BK has killed in Mubi? Instead they paid you to talk about what the army did or did not do.
False propaganda is an effective military tool unfortunately our army doesn't know that like you guys in BH

This post shows how immature you are!!!, I've seen this story from several link but I refused to be tempted until I saw this on punch website, so tell me what your cry is all about
Re: Borno Soldier Killed My Son, Stole His Car -father by john403: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
na wa o
Re: Borno Soldier Killed My Son, Stole His Car -father by oyeludef(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
naijaking1:
use ur brain for once nd make nairalanders proud. Objectivity is wat dis ur post lacks. D op said a soldier nd not d army. U nd i know dat there exists alot of badeggs in d military so ur point isnt reasonable
Re: Borno Soldier Killed My Son, Stole His Car -father by adeyemijoseph: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
@Naijaking undecided

1 Like

Re: Borno Soldier Killed My Son, Stole His Car -father by ayukdaboss(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
adeyemijoseph:
@Naijaking1 is a mad man undecided
Seconded
Re: Borno Soldier Killed My Son, Stole His Car -father by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
lets send NAIJAKING1 to Maiduguri and see if he will survive a day in that city.

(1) (Reply)

[Graphic Pictures] The Scene Of The Blast At Yobe Secondary School / Sincerely, Jonathan Is A Failure! / Patience Jonatan Visit To Adoration Prayer On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.