Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

They Are At War Everywhere In The World! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are At War Everywhere In The World! (494 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Wife And Sister In-law At War / Nigerian Political Parties At War Over US Election / Nigeria Is At War – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Are At War Everywhere In The World! by benson81(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Please don't get it wrong I'm not a religious chauvinist.But I have paused to ponder over this issue.They are fighting everywhere they are in the world.I am talking of the Jihadist/terrorist moslems.Let me start from Africa,they spilling innocent blood in Nigeria,Cameroun,Mali,Egypt,Libya,Algeria,CAR.In the middle East they are spilling blood in Yemen,afghanistan,lebanon,iraq,syria.in Asia they spilling blood in pakistan,india,indonesia,china.In Europe they are spilling blood in Russia and environs and causing pockets of trouble in everywhere they reside.In America 9/11 is still fresh in our memory.if not for the strong security network in the country they would have hit it several times.If you look critically they are presently they are the cause of over 80% of crises in the world.do they want to destroy the whole world?.Why are they so angry and lack human feelings?.May God help the world!
Re: They Are At War Everywhere In The World! by ideology(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
They may be at war around the world, but Nigeria's current version is politically motivated. Take it or leave it, they are just using religion as excuse, it's all politics
Re: They Are At War Everywhere In The World! by Dahjhi: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
ideology:
They may be at war around the world, but Nigeria's current version is politically motivated. Take it or leave it, they are just using religion as excuse, it's all politics

You said it all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber In School Uniform Kills 47 / Wike Denies Dropping Governorship Ambition / Boko Haram: UNESCO Donates Safe School Kits To Adamawa, Borno, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.