Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. (760 Views)

Imo Workers To Get Only 70% Of January Salary / Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. by businesstalks(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Who noticed todays news everywhere is just about death

[center]Many Students Feared Killed In Yobe Bomb Blast «

» Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words (Before His Execution In 1995) «

» Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) «

» 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University Cultist Clash? «

» Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers
[/center]
etc
Oh GOD! Help us! All the poor people are just dying and the rich ones don't bother. If you check many blogs, you will find out that 70% of the news posted today are about death. May the dead ones Rest In Peace. cry cry cry
Re: Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
I almost cried when I noticed the same thing in the network news yesterday. We really need it.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. by Toosure70: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Amen
Re: Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. by businesstalks(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
laykorn:
I almost cried when I noticed the same thing in the network news yesterday. We really need it.
Ayamlaykorn
cry cry cry sad
Re: Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. by businesstalks(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Toosure70:
Amen
sad sad cry
Re: Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. by donmalcolm21(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
I'm not a pessimist but a lot of deaths will happen with GEJ declaration so near. God save us.
Re: Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. by businesstalks(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I'm not a pessimist but a lot of deaths will happen with GEJ declaration so near. God save us.
Ameen!!! smiley
Re: Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
businesstalks:
Who noticed todays news everywhere is just about death

[center]Many Students Feared Killed In Yobe Bomb Blast «

» Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words (Before His Execution In 1995) «

» Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) «

» 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University Cultist Clash? «

» Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers
[/center]
etc
Oh GOD! Help us! All the poor people are just dying and the rich ones don't bother. If you check many blogs, you will find out that 70% of the news posted today are about death. May the dead ones Rest In Peace. cry cry cry

What has Myles Munroe got to do with Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Who noticed that 70% of the news posted today are about death? Pray For Nigeria. by businesstalks(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
hifaif:

What has Myles Munroe got to do with Nigeria?

Sorry. It was a mistake

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer On Highway Duty Shoots Motorist Over N50 Bribe / 5 Top Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan In 2014 / Who Will Win Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.