Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

So A 2.2 With Mba Is Equivalent To A 2.1? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / So A 2.2 With Mba Is Equivalent To A 2.1? (2191 Views)

Completed Acca Fundamental Level Is Equivalent To In Ican? / What Is The Hnd Equivalent In Usa / It Certification From The British Computer Society Equivalent To Bsc From Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So A 2.2 With Mba Is Equivalent To A 2.1? by duttybarb(f): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2006
1st class and 2.1 r d grades dat d employers r looking 4. the concession being a 2.2 with an M.B.A or wateva. I think youths shld get wit d program, whle dis isnt fair if u wok hard in sch, i dnt c y doin well shld b a problem. Wat do u thnk?
Re: So A 2.2 With Mba Is Equivalent To A 2.1? by duttybarb(f): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2006
1st class and 2.1 r d grades dat d employers r looking 4. the concession being a 2.2 with an M.B.A or wateva. I think youths shld get wit d program, whle dis isnt fair if u wok hard in sch, i dnt c y doin well shld b a problem. because 2 dat say dat a 2.2 wit m.b.a and a 2.1 r on d same level is insulting. Wat do u thnk?
Re: So A 2.2 With Mba Is Equivalent To A 2.1? by georgee(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2006
@duttybarb
4Q
Re: So A 2.2 With Mba Is Equivalent To A 2.1? by dearie(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2006
@ Duttybarb,

Pardon me please, it appears you are at a loss with expressing yourself. I perfectly understand ur intended msg but you relayed a wrong message.

all the same, graduating with a 2.2 doesn't make u less a graduate, it's just that you may not find it as easy as ur 2.1 counterparts in getting that dream job. If u can afford a masters degree program immediately, of course it's advisable to go for it, especially if u r still scouting for a job, instead of wasting precious time.

Alternatively, you can identify with NGO's and spend ur time constructively b4 that job comes.
Re: So A 2.2 With Mba Is Equivalent To A 2.1? by bechex(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2006
Nicely said dearie
duttybarb:

1st class and 2.1 r d grades that d employers r looking 4. the concession being a 2.2 with an M.B.A or whatever. I think youths shld get wit d program, whle this isnt fair if u wok hard in sch, i dnt c y doin well shld b a problem. What do u thnk?

@duttybarb what is wrong with u

(1) (Reply)

*~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! / Roles Of Environmental Microbiology In National Development. / What is the current 'Take Home Pay' of s lieutenant in the Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.