Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Do Most Truck Drivers Have Monkeys Tied To The Underbelly Of Their Trucks? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Most Truck Drivers Have Monkeys Tied To The Underbelly Of Their Trucks? (1493 Views)

Two Drivers Fighting On The Road At Sabo Market Ikorodu (Photos) / Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back / An 18 Month Old Boy Tied To A Stick While The Mother Washed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Truck Drivers Have Monkeys Tied To The Underbelly Of Their Trucks? by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ever since i was small i have always observed that most Trailers and lorries do have either monkey or baboon tied to their trucks. Some say its for fun while others insist its jazz shocked. If this really serves as charms, i need to know how it works and if it really works. Any particular instance where this has been beneficial.
Somebody talk to me!

Re: Why Do Most Truck Drivers Have Monkeys Tied To The Underbelly Of Their Trucks? by zadok60: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Its a charm..The drivers and motor boiz use to disappear with the monkey whenever they have fatal accident..
Re: Why Do Most Truck Drivers Have Monkeys Tied To The Underbelly Of Their Trucks? by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
zadok60:
Its a charm..The drivers and motor boiz use to disappear with the monkey whenever they have fatal accident..
I have heard that too but any particular instance or incident you've witnessed?
Re: Why Do Most Truck Drivers Have Monkeys Tied To The Underbelly Of Their Trucks? by zadok60: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

I have heard that too but any particular instance or incident you've witnessed?

I am talking from experience
Re: Why Do Most Truck Drivers Have Monkeys Tied To The Underbelly Of Their Trucks? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
E go be juju(charm)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read / 13 Things Mature Men Don’t Do... / Kunle Kalejaiye Stripped Of His Senior Advocate Of Nigeria (SAN) Rank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.