Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Reason Why Obasanjo Should Be Held Responsible For The Predicament Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Obasanjo Should Be Held Responsible For The Predicament Of Nigeria (619 Views)

The Nigerian Government Did Not Cause The Predicament Of Majority Of Nigerians / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Obasanjo Should Be Held Responsible For The Predicament Of Nigeria by patrotic9gerian: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Today, former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo claims to be a patriotic citizen who can die for the nation meanwhile he is the genesis of the innocent blood that has been shed in North East Nigeria by his evil calculation in the greed and quest to remain relevant even after leaving office. (What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul , Jesus is asking). This is the reason why he is the genesis of the thousands of innocent Nigerians that have died and even the missing Chibok girls.

Umaru Musa Yaradua (though a very good president) who was very sick near the point of death was selected by Obasanjo to rule Nigeria. He chose Jonathan (thinking he is a weakling and his past records of overtaking his superiors)
to become VP so that power can slip away from the north and go back to the south. He succeeded in his evil calculations and now GEJ is the president. This calculation has incited violence in the north and have made some unknown angry and evil politicians to sponsor the dreaded sect (BH) which have claimed thousand lives. The country has recorded its worst level of atrocities in the past six years due to this evil calculation. He is running up and down now because he is no longer recognised by the person he brought to control...

Fellow Nigerians, the basic lesson from here is dat you should learn to serve fatherland in truth and spirit so that you don't have blood on your hands consciously or unconsciously... It cost you nothing to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Obasanjo Should Be Held Responsible For The Predicament Of Nigeria by adewaletb2(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
I swear to fire na only God fit catch you obj.
Re: Reason Why Obasanjo Should Be Held Responsible For The Predicament Of Nigeria by DelGardo: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2014
In addition he was a coward who turned a blind eye to the introduction of sharia in some northern states.

He said back then that the sharia issue "will die a natural death"... see where we are today after the radicalisation of younger moslems under the same sharia mindset.

Besides Obasanjo should be in prison for Odi and Zaki-Biam. Shameless ugly, ugly human being.
Re: Reason Why Obasanjo Should Be Held Responsible For The Predicament Of Nigeria by arsetalks(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2014
Obasanjo may have an evil motive while choosing Yaradua but I know forr sure Yaradua is dead now and someone who has the most power ( more power than boko haram) has failed to use said power to deal with the situation on ground.

I know a shoeless someone was entrusted with delivering this country from total collapse but he has achieved next to nothing so far.

Blame Obasanjo, APC, me, yourself and everyone else for all I care but the fact remains that someone has the laws, the law enforcement agents, intelligent gather units, military, the courts, our weaponry, name it but has failed to do anything with it simply cos he knows not what to do.

Next time, we will only vote someone ready to lead and not someone fortunate to lead.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan On February 01, 2011 / Photo:governor Of Benue State And His Deputy Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / Lagos State: PDP Chieftain Hopeful Party Will Win In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.