Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth (4033 Views)

Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Good Bye Nigeria: Give Us Oduduwa Or Let Us Die - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by gistyinka(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
After 47, die in Yobe Attack. Japheth Omojuwa took to his twitter page where he expressed the state of this country and how President Jonathan needs to take the matter of insecurity more seriously.

http://gistyinka.net/social-media-activist-politico-analyst-japheth-omojuwa-address-state-nation-issues-let-us-die-will-die-let-us-face-truth/

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by gistyinka(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Another tweet from him..

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by chinasaekperem9: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Omojuwa is crazy.when will yorubas learn how to respect their elders? In a sane country, no one in his right senses will say such again his / her president. Keep on with the good works GEJ.their silly propaganda can't stop you.

7 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by gistyinka(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
He further address the issue with following tweet..

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by Johnnyessence(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
this is true from japhet we just av to sit tight this time and vote out gej out of d presidential race he's not feet he's a liar.

21 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by xGun: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinasaekperem9:
Omojuwa is crazy.when will yorubas learn how to respect their elders? In a sane country, no one in his right senses will say such again his / her president. Keep on with the good works GEJ.their silly propaganda can't stop you.
U r d crazy one
Wil u v sayin dis if any of ur family member is one of the 47?
Use ur brain, if any

39 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by waternogetemeny: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Wat a drug addict... So boko haram cannot lie, it is our President and Chad President that lie?

Dis is why the world is saying APC is behind Chibok and Boko Haram, to score cheap political point.

Shame on APC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by okiezman(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
gistyinka:
After 47, die in Yobe Attack. Japheth Omojuwa took to his twitter page where he expressed the state of this country and how President Jonathan needs to take the matter of insecurity more seriously.

http://gistyinka.net/social-media-activist-politico-analyst-japheth-omojuwa-address-state-nation-issues-let-us-die-will-die-let-us-face-truth/

Point made. Presido do somtin dan focusin on re election pls

11 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by chinasaekperem9: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
xGun:

U r d crazy one
Wil u v sayin dis if any of ur family member is one of the 47?
Use ur brain, if any
lamentations of a Gambari slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by tinkinjow: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Jonathan until they all accept true federalism. Justice! It always come to pass. It's about coming to pass. All it needs is a trigger from people who think they know better.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by Alphaoscar: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinasaekperem9:

why can't you saTANist address issues constructively? The writer raised a fundamental issue that deserve a constructive response and here you are running your mouth at him like a. dog.

23 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by jaso1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Wat a drug addict... So boko haram cannot lie, it is our President and Chad President that lie?

Dis is why the world is saying APC is behind Chibok and Boko Haram, to score cheap political point.

Shame on APC

Your brain is against you, do something about it!
This guy only fighting for your survival and one thing you should ask yourself is that if BH is winning the battle and also claiming some communities by also enforcing wrong believe on them whose fault or who do you blame? The first assignment of GEJ as a president is security of lives. He can deny this fact only when he's determined to split this country.
If BH is winning in the north, killing people with joy and people in the south feel save, let us not forget that the person who introduce amnesty to Nigeria is northerner and he did it to mentained unity of this country. I wonder why some people reason with their foot.

17 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by chinasaekperem9: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Alphaoscar:

why can't you saTANist address issues constructively? The writer raised a fundamental issue that deserve a constructive response and here you are running your mouth at him like a. dog.
calling you a fool is an insult to the fools around the world.is that how you address issues constructively?
In your desperate quest to sound brilliant,You ended up fooling yourself. did you read the part where he called the President a liar? And also labelled the number one citizen as being "clueless"?Please stop spamming my mentions with your red roof ideology.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by orimsamsam(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
But Why is that the satanist and jonathanian are Wicked. Dei alWay7 fail to adress nigeria issue

6 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by xGun: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinasaekperem9:
lamentations of a Gambari slave
I weep 4 ur family

11 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by chinasaekperem9: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
I weep for your tribe
xGun:

I weep 4 ur family

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by ofala(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
What else can one say!?

Why can't every Nigerian with "good conscience" speak out against these gross incompetence and do the needful?

Innocent Nigerians are being killed daily and we are busy dancing on the alter of political affiliations

7 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by ionsman: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinasaekperem9:
You are a FOOL...capital one.How won't you say thrash when no one you know was involved in the tragic incident. Keep it up.

10 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by xGun: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinasaekperem9:
I weep for your tribe
Its quite unfortunate
Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by youngeagle(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Omojua is a very foolish fellow,why all his focus on the president,he is a biased bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by chinasaekperem9: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
And how is it the fault of the President? Why can't you join the army and fight the insurgents? E- warrior..You are as dumb as the amala and ewedu eaters.please stop drolling.you are getting stale and dumb by the day
ionsman:

You are a FOOL...capital one.How won't you say thrash when no one you know was involved in the tragic incident. Keep it up.
Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by Alphaoscar: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinasaekperem9:
calling you a fool is an insult to the fools around the world.is that how you address issues constructively?
In your desperate quest to sound brilliant,You ended up fooling yourself. did you read the part where he called the President a liar? And also labelled the number one citizen as being "clueless"?Please stop spamming my mentions with your red roof ideology.

Nincompoops like you are the reason for Nigeria's failure. people are dying on a daily bases you deem it unfit to condemn and demand action from the authority but here you are barking like a long starved dog because Omojuwa called Jonathan what is an understatement? its better you nitwits start seeing things outside your landlocked region and remember the next victim may be your family or relative.

10 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by MyNameIsMyName: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Another wannabe activist, I guess it was also GEJ that sent some junkie northerners to slaughter youth corpers after the election in 2011
Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by Urine: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
youngeagle:
Omojua is a very foolish fellow,why all his focus on the president,he is a biased bigot.

I agree with you, he is a very foolish fellow but does that change the fact that everything he said is the truth? The content is more important than the container, don't forget this. God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by ionsman: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinasaekperem9:
And how is it the fault of the President? Why can't you join the army and fight the insurgents? E- warrior..You are as dumb as the amala and ewedu eaters.please stop drolling.you are getting stale and dumb by the day
You are still a FOOL
Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by chinasaekperem9: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Shut up you South West ape. What have you done to help the President in his fight against terror? All you do is come online everyday and whine like a castrated pig.are your mates not in the army?keep your yo-robbar mouth shut if you have nothing important to say
Alphaoscar:

Nincompoops like you are the reason for Nigeria's failure. people are dying on a daily bases you deem it unfit to condemn and demand action from the authority but here you are barking like a long starved dog because Omojuwa called Jonathan what is an understatement? its better you nitwits start seeing things outside your landlocked region and remember the next victim may be your family or relative.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by chinasaekperem9: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
And you are still an E-warrior, whinning like a castrated dog.typical traits of the yo-robbas
ionsman:

You are still a FOOL
Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by brownlord: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
God punish social media.
Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by Alphaoscar: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinasaekperem9:
Shut up you South West ape. What have you done to help the President in his fight against terror? All you do is come online everyday and whine like a castrated pig.are your mates not in the army?keep your yo-robbar mouth shut if you have nothing important to say

its a massive waste of time exchanging words with a m0ron like you. you're a wasted effort and I cursed the day your parents conceived you. must everybody join the army and get killed before the idi0t you call a President take action and how many of your never do well relatives (if you have any reasonable) are in that army? May God Almighty destroy all you supporters of evil in this country and I wish you and your family what you those people in the book haram ravaged places in the north

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by chinasaekperem9: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Alphaoscar:

its a massive waste because I am from the the South West . I am a wasted effort and I cursed the day my useless parents conceived me. May God Almighty destroy my family and the entire yo-robbar region and I wish me and my family death
Amen
Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by whizpet: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Well said omojuwa, those people that want GEJ to continue after failling the whole country with corruption and insecurity problems are nothing but fools. If were to be there family members killed by the BH, what are they gonna say? #We must vote Gej out#

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth by Alphaoscar: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinasaekperem9:

Amen

You are even stupid enough to say the unfortunate incident is not tragic? God will destroy you and other enemies of peaceful Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! / Why Oil revenue in 2016 budget is just 820 billion naira? An Explanation!! / Heavy Tension In Onitsha As Soldiers Block River Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.