Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

[b] A Tribute To Dr. Miles Monroe [/b] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [b] A Tribute To Dr. Miles Monroe [/b] (670 Views)

Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute / An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b] A Tribute To Dr. Miles Monroe [/b] by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2014

I learnt of your passing unto glory from a friend's Whatsapp status. So I went cybersurfing wishing it was untrue...
I never met you in person but I know you were a blessing. I only watched you on television speaking during evangelical crusades here in Uyo. You've been a blessing by blessing the men of God whose messages have been a blessing to me.
You rocked while you walked and I know above us you soar as we moan.
Tell Yahweh in Nigeria we need peace and a deserving governor at the Hilltop Mansion after the Akwa-Ibom state governorship election(s).
REST IN PEACE , SIR.
Re: [b] A Tribute To Dr. Miles Monroe [/b] by PAT4HOT(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
He was a frequent guest to power city international, thinking how my pastor Dr. Abel.Damina will receive this news. may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Stop Jonathan From Coming To Delta —uduaghan - / Man Kills Brother For Fighting With His Wife / Top Eight (8)problems In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.