Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Annoying Advertising SMS From Gtbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Annoying Advertising SMS From Gtbank (554 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM / Who Also Gets SI Transaction Debit Alert Montly From Gtbank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Advertising SMS From Gtbank by slightlyMad(f): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
I registered my phone number with GTBank not for advertising purposes and i did not remember subscribing to intrusive ads from my bank

It is beginning to annoy me when i am seriously expecting credit alert and all i get is one useless SMS from GTBank reading
"Discover and easier way to top up your Airtel phone" advert.

to make matters worse, they send it daily
Banks should not engage in such ads as they toil with the emotions of millions of business people anxiously waiting for credit alerts
Do we have a body that is supposed to regulate this madness?
Re: Annoying Advertising SMS From Gtbank by slightlyMad(f): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2014
anyone has one top oga's phone number so i can send him bulk sms at the rate of 2000 sms per hour so he can feel a bit of what we feel
av been expecting this credit alert, all of a sudden, it came in and i was on my feet with joy only that it was one of GTB's advert

(1) (Reply)

7 Must Know Tips From Successful Entrepreneurs / Learn From Me / Kerosine Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.