Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This (877 Views)

What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. / Where Did You Spend Your Childhood? / What Was Your Childhood Fantasy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Your childhood sucks...
― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bath in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs
Nigeria 99-1.
― If your parents didn't always monitor
your outing.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and
wake up on the bed.
― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and
guava in d next street and the owners dog
comes through the backyard waiting for
you to come down from the tree.
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you
new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and
legs instead of bathing when going to
school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted
building or under bed with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
Add yours....... ....... .........
Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by emmyw(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lol
Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sweet memories.
Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by owabor(f): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Good old days when we use our finger and saliva as eraser. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Sweet memories.
really sweet memories.
Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
If you didn' use wrapper or cadigan to make
baby

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Zakkyoz: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
na that playing with (female) friends around uncompleted buildings na i do pass.
Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
baby
Lol.. I did this till I turned ... Especially when its raining and I needed something to cuddle. Sweet old memories.

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by acenazt: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hehhehehehe Mehn those days were fun. lost my virginty under bed ohh. one older experienced girl had me. I was just 9
Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
closed d fridge door rily slow, just to see
wen d lights went off.

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Zakkyoz:
na that playing with (female) friends around uncompleted buildings na i do pass.
lol,playing daddy and mummy
Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Freshtomato(f): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
baby

Sweet sweet memories grin

@topic
If you didn't play 10-10 or suwei, or act actor and boss or roast cashew or cook while playing mama and papa or use your excises book to do wrist watch and hand fan or if you didn't pretend to be sick just to avoid doing chores grin grin

I did so many things.. Good old days embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Harmvirus(f): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lol cheesy memories @op if you didn't say say leke leke give me white finger
Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Tapout(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
playing police and thief with girls...The guys representing the thieves, while the girls rep police.....chai those glorious touches..Do

but some girl wicked that time oh.. shocked especially those that started watching nollywood at an early age. when them catch you them go come dey slap u, dey give u knock 4 head like say u be real thief.undecided . as d ones wey dey give the glorious touches come learn am, omo na so I quit the game for lifecry

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Totally Sucks If You Did None Of This by Skillz02(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2014
Nigeria - India
99 - 1 cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Look Macho, Go To The Shit!!! / Importance Of Bank Verification Number.will Bank Really Close Account.? / Oh..boy Is This Fashion Or Pure Madness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.