Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,688 members, 7,851,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? (951 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by Johnnyessence(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Today both PDP and APC members all agree and
talk about the visible achievements and
developmental projects done by Gov Fashola in
Lagos, Gov Kwankwaso in Kano, Gov Akpabio in
Akwa ibom, Gov Oshiomole in Edo, Gov Rochas in
Imo, Gov Amaechi in Rivers, even Gov Uduaghan in
Delta. Be honest, who heard about Goodluck
Jonathan as the Gov of Bayelsa the smallest state
with one of the biggest allocations? Even
Bayelsans agree that as bad as Dipre
Alameiaseigha was he did far better than Goodluck
Jonathan as the Governor of Bayelsa. Be frank,
apart from the story of "i have no shoes" what
legacies of Goodluck Jonathan made you vote for
him in 2011 if you did? https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=582619335172276&id=330451937055685&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6080190471542517182%3Amf_story_key.6289738024437397945&__tn__=%2A
Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by alabiyemmy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
ok we have heard.
Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by Johnnyessence(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
According to Professor Wole Soyinka,"Only four
sets of people can vote forthe PDPsad1) those who
are intellectually blind.(2) those who are blinded by
ethnicity.(3) those who are blinded by
corruptionand therefore afraid of the
unknown,should power change hands.(4) those
who are suffering from acombination of the above
terminalsicknesses"Please copy this message and
paste itin all internet pages you can. It cansave
lives of Nigerians..
Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by bloodykiller: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
we are going to vote him again

say no to bokoharam (apc)
say no buhari the blood sucking terrorist

say no to a demonic party

and

vote

gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by Adminisher: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
bloodykiller:

and

vote

gej till 2019

We disagree

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by aljharem(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
The lesson we have learnt is not to give extremist party an upper hand.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by bloodykiller: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Adminisher:

We disagree

then go to hell with terrorist and fools

buhari is a terrorist

apc are bokoharam

gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by bloodykiller: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
aljharem:
The lesson we have learnt is not to give extremist party an upper hand.

that's it my brother

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
bloodykiller:

and

vote

gej till 2019

GEJ in YOUR life, till whenever.
Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by bloodykiller: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

GEJ in YOUR life, till whenever.

yap till 2019

buhari is a terrorist

apc is bokoharam

gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
With all the brilliant and blessed Nigerians out there, why must we have to choose between a rather dull and disgraceful incumbent, and the current (aged) opposition?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by ChimaAdeoye: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Because GEJ is a southerner, an Ijaw, it was a mistake for a citizen of the south-south to rule Nigeria, but not a mistake to allow a northerner to rule the south south?

Nigeria is on its last days bro, You will NEVER rule any place outside your village unless you change your doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by Skillz02(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2014
I fear Nigerians o,,,,
y are we so sentimental ?
things are not going well
pls let admit dat and stop
this Tribalism & Regionalism
Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by Kokorokoo: 2:18am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

yap till 2019

buhari is a terrorist

apc is bokoharam

gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by Kokorokoo: 2:24am On Nov 11, 2014
Stop that "Born to rule mentality".
GEJ continues till that mistake becomes our culture.
APC will never in this era with their kind of politics rule naija.
APC - Politics of bitterness and hate.
GEJ is better than APC options.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by karaye: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

and

vote

gej till 2019

YOU SHOULD BE IN BUSH WITH WILD ANIMALS
Re: Jonathan Is The Greatest Mistake That Nigeria Has Made. I Hope We Have Learnt? by bloodykiller: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2014
karaye:

YOU SHOULD BE IN BUSH WITH WILD ANIMALS

and you should be in bed now fvcking your harlot mother

gej till your mama get aids

otu nne i

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: INEC Rejects Oyo State PDP Governorship Candidate / NERC Okays New Electricity Tarrif On Tuesday. / Buhari Or Jonathan? Who’s Really A Religious fanatic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.