Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Question Will You Ask Pres. Jonathan As He Declares Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Question Will You Ask Pres. Jonathan As He Declares Tomorrow (710 Views)

President Buhari Is Far Richer Than He Declares (PICTURE PROOF) / Breaking: Finally, He Declares His Asset! / El-rufai Visits Yakowa’s Hometown As He Declares Kaduna Guber Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Question Will You Ask Pres. Jonathan As He Declares Tomorrow by NosaHenry(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
I know many Nigerians have numerous questions to ask President Jonathan if they are opportune to see him face to face. If given the chance what question is topmost in your mind to ask him. As for me will share hard at him and ask the following questions

1. As the President that commands one of the best Army in Africa, how come you have not been able to use your powers to wiped our Boko Haram?

2. You once said you have BH members in your government, have they succeeded in converting you to their side since have not been able to name or prosecute any of them?

3. Is the negotiation declared by the federal govt a tactics for the BH boy to gain ground?

4. Do you have reserved strategies you have not used against Boko Haram in the past four years that you wish to deployed after 2015?

I have more and more questions, but let me hear yours.
Re: What Question Will You Ask Pres. Jonathan As He Declares Tomorrow by IfyAwazie(f): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Why he likes wearng dat his cap.
Re: What Question Will You Ask Pres. Jonathan As He Declares Tomorrow by LordMecuzy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
That Why are some Nairalanders calling him a Clueless President
Re: What Question Will You Ask Pres. Jonathan As He Declares Tomorrow by Babygal4eva(f): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Best army?

I would ask him why is he is a total and complete incompetent wimp.

I would ask him how he can even think of running again after over 200 girls are still missing for over four months under his watch.

I would ask him if he isn't ashamed that his stupid 7 agenda plan(it was 7 right? i can't remember) not even 1 has even being whispered of.

I would ask him if he isn't disgusted with his wife's continual stupidity which embarrasses the whole nation.

Then i would ask him to mention just ONE thing he has done that has improved Nigerians lives.

Then I would finally ask him what he weighed when he got elected and what he weighs now.

Then I would tell him that even though I'm ashamed of him I hope he wins cause an incompetent president is better than a Evil one

1 Like

Re: What Question Will You Ask Pres. Jonathan As He Declares Tomorrow by Skillz02(m): 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria will change when GEJ change the color of his dressing cheesy
Re: What Question Will You Ask Pres. Jonathan As He Declares Tomorrow by dotna(m): 5:38am On Nov 11, 2014
The questions are many. But one is

Did he read Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 ?

That's all

(1) (Reply)

So NIGERIA was cursed!!! Too Bad / It's Not Right To Call Tambuwal Speaker / Senator Gns Pwajok: A Reminiscence Of Intellectual Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.